..

*KIMBERLY's POV*

I woke up in the hospital... I felt drowsy.. Still tired. Last thing I remember is fighting with Mia. Omg was Jeff okay? Just then i removed my sheets and felt for my pudge.. It was here, but what about my baby? Was my baby okay? Not knowing any answers made me nervous.. I panicked not knowing what to do but to cry. A nurse walked in humming.

"Well, Good morning sleeping beauty. We thought you'd never wake up? Why you crying? You got two BIG reasons to be smiling." The nurse said. She looked at least 50 years old. She had one of those braided buns. But she was cute with her little red lipstick on. And she said I should be smiling, I'm guessing my babies were still alive, i gotta.get use to BABIES lol I never thought I'd have twins.

"How long was I sleep Mrs....?"

"You just call me Nana, sugar. You was sleep for 24 hours."

Gesh, that fight must've worn me out.

"Do you know the status on my babies?"

"Healthy as can be, but ya better stop stressing ya self! And that big fight i saw earlier? Don't let it happen again. You too pretty for that and let's not forget that you pregnant! Na, yo baby daddy done fell asleep in the waiting room, he done been up here since we checked you in."

Nana, my nurse seemed like the noisy type like she just knew all the "tl in the hospital. Lol, how she knew who my baby daddy was?? But That's myyy man y'all. Lol, I was just blushing, smiling and stuff. I know he gone be 38 hot that I got into that big fight though. He gone be ready to fight me shooot!!!!

I was still a little sleepy so I decided to take a nap.

*Mann's POV*

I woke up, and Nana was walking past the waiting room.

"A nana!" I said running after her

"Yes baby? Oh ya babymama woke up! But she went back to sleep."

"oh aight, i could go see her now?"

"Yeah, yeah, go head!"

I walked in, and my baby was dead to the world. Slobb and all I started to take a picture of her and put it up on Facebook. But I renumbered ion need nobody in my gameroom. I love my girl, ion need nobody on her trail. I'm selfish, and I'll be damned if I shared her. Damn man i can't believe she call her self tryna fight!! She shoulda just told me and I woulda had somebody handle that. She started moving around in the bed... Then she sat up looked around the room, then at me.

"Bra what's up?"

She smiled, like what I said was funny.

"Something funny? You tripping man for real. You got a lil girl and a lil boy. You ain't just living for ya self Kimberly!! You living for 3 people. What tf you fighting for!!"

"Serious Mann? She sized my brother.. She the whole...,my brother? Is he okay?"

I looked down, cause last time I went it wasn't looking too good, he was in critical condition, Rj can't find a blood match. Ion need no stress on her. At least not now.

"ion even much know bae. I been up here with you."

Ion like lying to her, when I said that her face went in her hands.