'....

*KIMBERLY POV *

"You seem stressed, what's wrong?" I asked getting out at the hotel talking to Mark.

"Nothing, I'm good." He kept his answer so short and he answered fast. Did I do anything wrong? I forgave him.

"You wanna go get in the pool with me?" Maybe he'd stop acting phoney.then.

"Yeah we can go, ain't nothing to do."

I went upstairs took a shower, put on some lotion and sprayed on some perfume. I put my hair in a high messy ponytail. Me & Marks room we're right next to each other so I just walked over. "Hey, you ready?"

"Yeah, let's go. You smell good bae!"

"I do? Maybe it's my hair I washed it before I left home"

Ian wanna make it seem like I got all pretty just for him.. He ain't my man again YET.

"Would you ever think about lying to me again Mark?"

"Naw man, I lost you before and ion wanna lose you again. You everything a nigga was looking for..that's why I'm glad Tay ain't pregnant I know how you felt about playing step mommy"

"Tuh, I bet not catch you talking to her again."

"Bae ian worried about no other girls but you. I deleted her number, ion want no splat. She so boutit dawg!"

"Tell me anything!"

We really didn't swim, we just played in the water , he tried feeling on my coot but I didn't want to have sex with..not after he did that with that girl. And with no protection? He gone have to get tested first.