girls lie.

* MARK JONES POV *

From the moment I left her house, she was all I could think about. She didn't deserve that , how I just yelled at her. She ain't like these other girls. She was just scared of being hurt. I've been texting her since I left her house at 12. And i been calling her phone it's going straight to the voicemail. Ima just slide back on her! I ran up the stairs and walked into her room. "Ian gone lie K, I'm sorry for the way I reacted to you earlier. It's just Ian use to this love thing!! Ion know how to act towards it".. She just looked at me and nodded as usual. Maybe she don't think of me the way I think of her. "Does anything I say even matter to you anymore?" She sat up in her bed, "I mean yeah Mark. I like you, alot..i was just scared of being hurt by you again. Ian really think me being a virgin or not really mattered"... Well, to be honest idgaf about who's she's slept with or been with. All that matters is that I'm here now. "it don't. I just rather you keep it 100 with me so that way i know if its real or not ." I couldn't resist I kissed her, her lips were so soft. It felt so nice. "when you gone be mine?" I've been waiting for forever to ask her this. "didn't the kiss clearly say I'm yours?" I can't help it I'm feeling shawty, lil slick mouth. But hey I'm go have to get use to it. That's my girl now.