keep calm, your a teenage mom.

You know, when I was in middle school I'd always hear about girls being pregnant or having sex. I was always scared to lose my virginity because I was scared that I would get pregnant myself. I met this guy, well I really didn't meet him he was my brother Jeff's homeboy his name was Edward. Edward had dreads & he was sharp! Real sharp y'all!! A young nigga with a mouth full of golds. Every time I'd see him he'd be checking for me with his little slick comments and brown eyes. I'll front like i didn't know what he was doing. One day, i took his number out of Jeff's phone and texted him.

Me: what's up?

Him: who dis

Me: Kim, Jeff lil sister.

Him: oh what's up i heard your birthday was yesterday how old you is?

Me: young nigga 13 bol.

Him: oh you just a lil shawty im 16 that's too much for ya?

Make a long story short we started talking our first date was at galaxy skating ring. The all nighters for us teenagers.. Boy, that night was everything. We never really skated at galaxy. We thought that was for the lame vibers so we just waited till 11' o clock sharp to dance. Thinking to myself it's so funny cause I tried to act like I was so cute and pretended as if I couldn't dance like the other girls. But boy, when that song "wutang" came on by Dj Chipman i served the scene y'all. He was so shocked. He ain't know what to say to me.