....

* KIMBERLY's POV *

You have an incoming call from "Right right"

"WHO THE HELL IS RIGHT RIGHT?"

To accept charges press 1.

Ima accept the charges JUST so I can see who's this.

"What's up bae?"

I panicked, this nigga really got the nerves to call me? Maybe he don't think I went through his ohone and saw the text messages from him and his "babymama"

"You tell me."

"aw man, whats up wit you man, what you doing all that fa?"

"if I wasn't who you wanted to be with then why lead me on Mark? Why would you have sex with me? You got a baby mama. What if you have a girl? Would you want somebody to do you like that?"

"man what you talking about baby mama you heard the girl say 5 months ain't it? Ok then that should yell you she aint pregnant!"

"I'm a whole lot of thangs, but Ian a nigga's fool! I saw the messages. You wanna be with her ain't it? You wanna rub her belly? So why you ain't call her? You made me out to look like a fool. You was NEVER mines. You was OURS. me & her shared you from the get go!"

"Man what you going thru a nigga phone fa? Like you paying my phone bill! "

"Because being the girl that I am, I was gone get up some money to get you outta there. But naw, and just to let you in on a big secret your BABY MAMA slept with Ced 5 months ago. You don't even know if that baby yours! And gone put that splat before me! You shidded on me, so she shidded on you!"

"naw."

That's all he said. I just hung up. I needed time. If he wanted her he'd call her right? I guess he wants me because he called... Me. Boys are so stupid and confusing you'll never know. I shouldn't have to question where I stand with him.