....

*TAY's POV*

I opened my eyes, my body was so sore. Where am I? Then, i saw a nurse come in to the room I was in.

"Hello Mrs. Lambert how are you feeling?"

"Why am I here and why is my body so sore?"

"You drowned."

"Drowned? When?"

I don't even get in the pool, last place I remember being was in my tub!

"2 weeks ago. You have been in a coma since then"

I just sat there in shock. Was Mark really dead? Where was Ced? This can not be real. Tears started falling my life is so screwed up. I hate my life, why didn't I die!! I want Mark back!

"I want Mark!! Mark come back!"

I was throwing and kicking everything in my room. I was so mad and angry. The nurse came in holding me down and stuck a needle in my arm. Everything just got blurry.

* i just think i should make this clear because there are rumors going around and a couple of people are asking me "Is this story based on me?" NO! Not at all, I'm making everything up as I go. Nothing is real life in this book. It is teen fiction. I hope that every one that was with me from the beginning is still here with me and enjoying this book*

*KIMBERLY's POV*

"KIMBEEERLLLLYYYYYYYYYY!!!!"

Ugh, my mom is sooo annoying!

"Yeah ma!!"

I said as i throwing a little tantrum.

"come here girl!"

I was now 2 months. I'll be 3 months next thursday. My belly was still flat. I was suprised that my mommy aint find out about me being pregnant... Ian have my period in two months, i loved it. No cramps or tampons. This is the life.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing"

"You look so pale girl. Come watch tv with me"

"Really ma? Can't you call Rad over? I am not your boyfriend! I do have a life. You need some girls. Go drinking go clubbing do something"

"Just a lil daughter and mommy time. No?"

"i guess , just for a little bit. Man coming over tonight"

"You gone switch up on me for him? Petty!"

"I want some pickles."

"Pickles? Girl you hate pickles."

Ohhhhh, bih. I done started something now.

"I know, but they just sound so good right now I guess cause .... I saw this girl in my class eating them!"

"Okay girl i know what you better not be pregnant! You and Man gone be getting up outta here! That's why ion like you laid up in that room like that! You could at least use protection dummy! There are diseases STDS, INFECTIONS, AIDS! "

"i know maaaaa god!!!"

"Y'all had sex?"

"Ma, I'm not finna talk about this with you!"

I just got up, and went to go take a shower. I see how she feel if I would get pregnant! Dang! If anything she needs to be here for me like a MOTHER is suppose to!

"Ced here K!!"

I heard my mama yell, I cut off the water and went to my room.

"i brought you some pickles!"

"awe, bae i love you so much! Like what you see?"

"haha, man bae put on some clothes before Shirley come up here! When you gone start gaining weight bae?"

"Shhhh!!!! She already getting ideas of me being pregnant"

I threw on a tight fitted dress.

I laid under my covers and started eating the pickles. All of a sudden I got nauseous. I got up and ran to the bathroom it felt like my whole body was coming outta me. Then I feel Man behind me holding up my hair

"Dang bae, you straight?"

"Anything y'all wanna tell me?"

My mama was standing at the door with her hands forward looking at me and mann.