....

Okay I can see that every one is a little bit confused, Jeffery is Kimberly's brother. Mann is her boyfriend and his real name Is Rod Smith. Kimherly is now 7 months pregnant .

******** 2 weeks later *********

*Kimberly point of view*

I felt like I was at prom. everybody wanted a picture with me and it felt good knowing that Jeff and Rj was at my baby shower. even though Rj was in a wheel chair. Even though it was gone take time I know Auntie poo was gone get right. hopefully before the twins get here. of course Mia lil hot pussy ass was in the building even though I couldn't stand her I loved the gifts she brought. I can say. if Mia can't do nothing that woman know how to dresss... and slang her lil hot pussy!! My baby shower was gorgeous. zebra black and white and decorated with a little pink. my cake was gorgeous too, it had a basketball and a cheerleading pom pom... pink and blue It was so pretty. and my baby daddy, my boyfriend looked so fine in his nautica fit he was dressed to the 't" . Nana from the hospital was even here with her little noisy ass. of course she was asking us About any and every body there...

"Okay. we are going to start opening up the gifts now!" screamed mama.

followed by her voice was a door opening and a squeaky voice...

"Ion know how a bitch can play daddy with this hoe knowing he still got a baby over here. a fucking dead beat. ain't been to nan doctor's appointment or did shit! " it was Tay the boddit!! I don't understand girls now a days... this is my problem if we so happen have the same nigga in common then why is your beef with me? if anything the beef should be with him. don't go to calling me all out my name and throwing salt cause you getting played.

"watch ya mouth tay. you know damn well that ain't my baby. damn near 4 months!! "

"and she coming up in here all loud calling her out her name like we ain't gone get physical!! " said Jeff!!

one thing my brother don't do is let nobody fuck with me!!

"don't Even say shit bra shea acting like a nigga won't slap the shit out her ass! already know how I am about Kimberly! ion know why she playing crazy! "

"Bitch slap who? did you forget who bed you was laid up in? .... "

"No bitch did you forget? laid up in the next nigga shit. Yes hoe. Ced. you know that ain't Mann baby so poof be gone!' Said Jason.

Tay ain't have nothing to say. there was nothing she could say. we done spilled the beans. I was too mad. everything was ruined and I was embarrassed, I ran to the bathroom to cry. while everybody sat at the door begging me to come out. I hated Tay, it's like every nigga I deal with she be having dealings with them..she was worst than Mia!!!