....

*KIMBERLY's POV*

The door bell rang, and my heart instantly started beating. I glanced at Mann, he glanced at me and said "That's my ol'girl, I'll get it bae. Mrs.Shirley!!!"

"I'm coming Mann."

Phew, well here goes nothing.. She has to get to know me one day.

"So where they at? And what she gotta talk to us about?" Asked Mann mama walking in the living room from the entrance, she was so pretty. Her skin color was light brown and she had on a love pink sweat suit with white Adidas on... His ol'girl had swag. Only thing bad about her was that she was so loud! It annoyed me since she walked in. Lol, my mom came out of her room with a disgusted face.

"Tf is this?" My mama asked.

"Well, hello! Who are you?" Asked Mann mama.

"Well I'm Shirley hell! Kimberly mama. And that's not how you walk in nobody house!"

"I could walk in and out your house how I want! Who gone check me boo?" Asked Mann mama.

They was interrupted by the door bell.

"That's your daddy boy, go get it!"

Mann walked off I was so annoyed..Mann mama ain't been in the house for 2 minutes and was already arguing with mines. Dang!

"Hello, hello every body how y'all doing?" Asked Mann's daddy.

Okay now, Mann is sharp but his daddy is beyond sickening.. He had a mouth FULL OF GOLDS. YA HEARD ME? He had on a blue & white Adidas sweat suit. And all white Adidas. I guess his people just knew how to dress.

"Hello, I'm Kimberly.. Mann's baby...... Girlfriend" I held my hand out to shake his.

"Hello, call me DG...Daddy G."

"Haha, okay DG! .... And you?"

His mama seemed so stuck up! I held my hand out to shake hers and she kept her arms folded.

"Why are we here?" She asked.

I've been biting my tongue, but i won't hold back anymore.

"Mrs.. ? I don't know you, and you don't know me.. Ion understand why you got so much pressure with me. What's your beef?" I didn't say it as harsh as i should.

"Beef? Pressure? Baby girl I'm grown, I'll speak on it if it was... But it's not. He stays out all night, he don't even come home its been like that since November ion understand what's going on.. And why I aint BEEN meet you?"

"I'm sorry, was he a momma's boy?

"haha, you can tell?"

"yes mam, you are too protective about him lol that's cute."

"I'm Liz."

I nodded my head.

"Well, since you met Kimberly... You should know that they have been going together since November... He does stay a night here, and he is always here, so ain't no way around it and y'all can't say that ain't his baby... And my baby don't sleep around honey!"

Really? She just had to give them a idea of me being a whore, sleeping around or something. I'm not even that kind of girl, I can count all the boys I screwed on ONE hand and won't think twice about it!

"So she pregnant Shirley?" Asked Mann mama with her hand over her mouth.

"Yes mam, I'm 3 months now!"

"How the hell? And what you gone do with a baby? Babies are expensive! You got a job?"

"I do."

"Yeah, but the responsibility will NOT be all on you because BOTH of y'all laid down and had that baby!"

"Ma, ion want her working! Money ain't a thing to me!"

"And I see the rest of your teenage life isn't!!! How about you get a car for your 16th birthday Kimberly! You don't want to be tied down by no baby at a young age."

"And I don't want to kill my baby!"

That wasn't true, I just didn't want to disappoint Mann, I knew how much he wanted this baby.

"Chy, okay! Shirley? Did we come up with a decision about this baby?"

"Yeap, they say they wanna keep it!!!"

"FOR WHAAAAAATTTT! You ain't even gone wanna be with her 2 years from now y'all gone regret this

I just walked off crying, who is she to think to tell us what to do about our baby? I could still hear Mann and Ms.Liz arguing one thing about my Mann he behind me right or wrong. I just hope Ms.Liz wasn't really right.... I'm making this sacrifice for him... I'm giving up the rest of my teenage life. And I don't wanna be somebody BABYMAMA . ... I wanna be somebody WIFE!