..

*Mann's POV*

I already know how thangs finna go down, i know i tried to play it cool like my parents just go be cool with me being 17 having a baby by a 16 lil girl. But they ain't, I might as well go apartment hunting. My mama ain't never met Kimberly. My daddy either. I just hope they accept her as they daughter in law cause lord knows i wanna spend the rest of my life with her. And she carrying my jit it's only right. I look through my touchscreen phone for my ol girl number.

"What's up ma?"

"Nothing mann, what you want?"

"I need you to come to my girlfriend house. Her mama wanna talk to you."

"Girlfriend? Her mama? What you think this is? Meet and greet? Ian friendly!"

"dang ma, what's up? You trying a nigga for real that's my ol lady. And i want you to meet her cause i feel like ima be with her for the rest of my life."

"I just don't understand. When you met this girl?"

"I been knowing her since the school year started. And why do it matter?"

"Cause I need to know who I'm meeting."

"You so difficult bra, just call me whenever you feel like you coming."

"I'm on my way."

"How? And you don't know where she stay?"

"I know everything my boy, see you in a bit."

She hung up ... I was so nervous ..

*Jeff's POV*

(phone rings... Rings... Awaiting for an answer from his mall)

"Hello?"

"What's up ma?"

"Hey my baby, ian talk to you since you got cuffed. How you been? You anybody's girl yet? Haha."

"Nope, but I got a girl in here."

"Say what?"

"Yeah ma, his name Tony."

"What the hell you got going on?"

"Ion know I guess being around men make you attracted to them. Ion wanna come home he got life you think i could stay?"

"Ion know who done brainwashed you or what you got going on but god made adam for eve and not adam and Cain."

"It's either you accept it or you don't I'm gay."

"Here talk to your sister. Both of y'all gone kill me, its too much going on man. She pregnant and you....."

"Pregnant?"

"Oh, hold on."

Did my mama really say she was pregnant? My lil sister? I had a talk with her about babies and stds. Wth?

"Hey Jeff."

"Man what's up?"

"Nothing why you sound so mad?"

"How you want me to sound? What ma mean you pregnant?"

"Really mom? I don't know why she telling you stuff and you in there"

"Naw man what's up? I can't deal like that!"

"Jeff you sound so girly."

I was so ugh. I just don't know.

"Well uh hello I am gay!"

"You mean happy right?"

"Yeah happy for men."

"Your playing right?"

"Nope, that still don't mean nothing though. I'll still drop a nigga on his head!"

We talked and hung up. I ain't forget about the pregnancy. I gotta see it to believe it. I love my man Tony is everything. I always been gay though. A undercover punk, I'll never let nobody know. Don't nobody in here know me on the outside. And if they do I'll deny it. Lol ain't no proof. Young nigga gucciii .