....

* KIMBERLY POV *

Since Mark decided to go take a shower I decided to go do a same. He did say hygiene was everything. So I needed to make sure I was A1. I tied my hair up in a real pretty pony tail. Put on some boy shorts and a tank top. He is gone live for me baby! I was looking right, and I gave shape in my boy shorts. My mama or my brother been missing this whole trip, I've been spending so much time with Mark. But that's who I wanted and all I wanted so it mattered. I'm so glad.we're leaving tomorrow. I'm home sick, and I'm ready to go home. I didn't even Mark come in, I saw him soon as I came out the bathroom.

"Wtf , Mark how'd you get in here? You scared me!"

"I was knocking for 5 minutes bra, so i went and asked the front desk for a key. You acting like you going to the club or something."

He was all invested in his phone, I wonder was that really buisness or pleasure

"Well excuse me for trying to smell good and look good for my man".

"Oh, I'm yo man now?"

"Yeap My man forever!"

He gave me a kiss, I had it made up in my mind. I was gone give him all of me. So I pushed him on the bed, sat on top of him and started kissing him back.

"Am I all you want Mark?"

"You all I want. And all a nigga need man for real."

He flipped me over and start kissing on my neck, it gave my skin goose bumps. So i put my hands around his neck and just moaned. He kissed from my neck down to my belly, all this while in my head I'm in like I HOPE HE EAT THE COOT, I HOPE HE EAT THE.... Wait a minute he's gona eat the coot!! And he did it so nice. I just felt his little tongue. It felt like somebody poured water down there. It was so.... Wet. He came back up and tried to kiss me in my mouth.

"Not till you brush your teeth, can you put a condom on? Ion need no babies right now!"

He put a condom on and when he tried to insert it in, he was so tight. It hurted, so he promised me he'd go slow. But soon as it fully went in my skin started crawling. It felt like we was doing it forever just going in circle.

"Bae?"

"Hmm?"

I felt wierd talking during sex.

"You gone cum when i bust?"

"mhm"

And that's what we did, ain't nothing like cuming with your man, after we got done. We laid naked together, and for the first time. The sex was great! & I ain't regret my decision at all!!