....

*Mann POV

the way home from the hospital was too quiet. Kim opened the message from Tay this morning. shit, Ian know what to say. and ion know what Kim thinking. ima always have feelings for Tay. That's my first. But why did she come back when I fall in love with Kimberly. And Kimberly she got my jits. That's why I want to work things out with her, and I love her so much. We pulled up to Kimberly house,. she got out the car I watched her walk to the front door. And then walk in, I started pulling out the drive way. my next Stop was to my house to shower and then to Tay's. When I got out the shower I had 35 missed calls from Kimberly. She ain't never call me this much. I started to call her back, but I was like nah fuck it I'll call her later. When I got to Tay house, she looked so different. Her body was amazing and her hair was passed her big bootie.

''What's up baby you miss me?" she said comforting me with a hug.

",Damn right "

when we went inside Kimberly was blowing up my phone, I kept thinking what was it she wanted. Damn. she acted like she couldn't give a nigga his space. me and her be around each other too Much anyways it's time for some new pussy in my life. We had been watching movies for almost 4 hours now and it was going on 8 o clock. the best time to have sex. when it's dark outside. I told her I needed a massage. I think she already knew what time it was cause she took a nigga to the room. no questions asked. why she was giving me a massage, she was grinding her pussy against my back. She just don't know I was getting too turnt up! I flipped her on the bed and got on top kissing her. I kissed from her head to her belly button when I got there I looked up at her, her mouth was aweing listening to her moans made me want her even more. I went down and starting pleasing her. opening those pink lips licking in between and sucking on her clusters. she was so wet them legs started shaking when I came back up she acted like she couldnt even wait for a nigga to put a condom on she put Jimmy right inside her. So I just started stroking.She was so tight, ion see how the streets talk about her like that. she flipped me over and got on top riding me. when I felt like I was about to nut, she held me down and said come in me. So I did. why not? That's my first. I fell asleep right after I nutted. Now you already know the sex was good. I woke up 12 in the afternoon, Tay was still sleeping and we was but booty naked. I got up, got my clothes and walked straight out the door and headed for Kimberly house. when I got there Kimberly was pulling up with her home boy Jason and her home girl Patrice. Ian too much mind Jason cause I knew he was gay. And to be honest he was a cool gay nigga. Kimberly got out the car and looked so tired. She unlocked the door, for me and I went straight for the shower. I heard the door open when I was in the shower. Kimberly got in with me.

"Who is she?"

"Man who is she?"

"She, Man!! don't act dumb with me. you know who texted your phone! move!"

She got in the water to Wash the soap off her, her lil stomach had done grew. She got out the shower, so I hurried up and bathed and got out with her.

"Dawg what the fuck wrong with you!!"

"You made a promise to me that you wouldn't do me. like Jeff did Mia!"

"And I'm not! what you talking bout!! "

"Where's your phone? since you wanna play dumb!! "

"Ion know! ",

"Let me call it so we can see!!! "

She put the phone on speaker, and it seemed like the longest dial tones ever!!! I left my phone at Tay house rushing, and she actually answered my phone!!!

"Who the fuck is this?"

"Who the hell is this you calling my man phone!! "

ion believe Tay Just called me her man, only side lines do shit like that, I only dropped dick in her now I'm her man?

""You got hoes getting too comfortable with you. Calling you her man and answering your phone bitch get out!!"

enjoy sorry I haven't been updating I'll update tomorrow though comment and rate pleases and thanks (; ♥