.....

*KIMBERLY POV*

I finally had a lil pudge and I was finally in my fourth month, I'm so happy I get to know if my lil seed gone be a girl or a boy. I hope i win, so I can see Mann lil bootie skinny dip in the pool. I've been super tired lately. And I've adapted a wierd craving!! Strawberries and pickles dipped in corn starch. Bae said he was treating me to benihannas today after the doctors appointment and we could go shopping for the baby. I wonder what's been wrong with Jeff he been in his feelings lately and Ian seen my lil man Rj around lately...

"you gucci?"

"naw man, I found out that lil Rj wasn't mine.!" When he said that his voice kind of shook and his eyes got teary. He was into the game he was playing.

Ian even know what to say so I stood there and just stared...

"My lil nigga, that done been down with for 2 years!!!! 2years bra.. He ain't even much mine!"

"But how is that even possible J? That boy is the spitting inage of you!"

"I said the same thang dawg , ima do a dna test tho!"

"And if he ain't yours?"

"Ima charge it to the game, besides ima have my lil nephew in here to spoil like my own" He said rubbing my lil pudge

"Taaaah, childish to the T! You mean your niece?"

"No , nephew! Bra what if you have twins!"

"ain't no way!!! I'm too small, and ion need TWO babies!!.I'm too young for that!"

"Should've thought about that before you laid down, open your legs, and he pulled out his......

"Jeff!" I interrupted him.

"I'm just saying bih! When you go back to the doctor?"

"Today... Man should be here in a lil bit!"

"That's what's up!"

My phone began to ring with the ring tone JUST ME AND MY BY ROSS AND NEYO

"Yes bae?"

"Come outside!"

I had on a yellow and blue Hollister sweat set seem like those were the only things to fit me, and my lil bootay growing i wanted to show a lil shape. I grabbed my micheal cors purse and started walking to the car.

Hey y'all I hope everybody caught up!!! Next chapter will be if its a boy or girl so comment comment comment and tell me!!!!