....

*Kimberly POV*

I woke up, and Nana was in the room sorting things around, ian say not ONE word. Cause lord knows i woulda been done hurt her feelings. I wonder where Mann was & what he was doing & what was taking him so long.

"Well, goodmorning to you. You can't speak? Ian wake up with you this morning!" She said with her hands on her hips. I couldn't even lie Nana was a pretty lil ol lady. But her ways made her VERY ugly.

"Hey, have you seen Mann? My babydaddy."

"Oh yeah baby he was downstairs on the phone ion know with who though I know he was smiling and i know...

"Nana, ion even wanna hear it! You forever faxing the wrong T's. Ion know you and you don't know me so stop pretending like you do!! When can I go home dang!! I'm so tired of seeing your face, smelling your loud perfume!! And hearing about EVERYBODY in here!!!!". I had done had it wuth Nana, I was too mad. I was hard down yelling. She looked sooooo hurt but ian care. I'm 4 months pregnant, and I'm ready to go home in MY BED, with MY MAN!!!

"You go home tomorrow baby." She said cleaning her thoart and walking outta the room.

Mann walked in texting on his phone. It better have been buisness cause he don't never text!!

"What's up bae!" He say giving me a kiss, and sitting on the hospital bed.

"Nothing, I missed you. Where you been?"

"I checked on Jeff and went to go get sumthin da eat."

"How's Jeff?"

"Bra Gucci, he asked about you too. The lil splat up there."

I sucked my teeth. I was happy that my brother was Gucci. Jeff needs to just leave Mia alone! She ain't nothing but trouble and if it wasn't for her, none of us would be in tgis hospital .

"I go home tomorrow bae."

He was texting again.

Not paying me any attention. I wonder who he was texting, it bothered me. He never texted like this. He talked to all his licks over the phone. I started to think about our babies who would they look like, would they be cute or ugly. I know I'll make a good mommy. I wonder how Mann would be. I think I'll be jealous when the babies come, he ain't gone pay no attention to me. I guess I get all the attention now that I can get now. The head i got the other night from Mann was EVERYTHING. Ian even let him hit it, he just ate it. But he gotta eat these pancakes AGAIN & he gotta clean his plate real good. And after all that he gotta beat it up. When we get home, ima shave this coot take a shower and put on my freak em dress. And I can't wait, when I put it down I promise he gone fall in love again.

"Bae you straight?"

Mann asked, putting away his phone.

"yeah I'm good, can't wait to go home da marow."

"sheeet, me neither. I miss cuddling with you. I'm tired of sleeping on these hard chairs!!"

I bust out laughing.

"that's not funny. You over there sleeping all comfortable. And I'm hust over here sleeping like a baser dawg!"

I laughed, he was too cute. He came up over me giving me a kiss. I haven't had a kiss like that in a while. It Felt so real.

"Bae go to sleep."

"Why you tryna rush me to sleep Mannn?"

He started laughing "Because bae you look tired."

"Nooooooo, I just woke up. I wanna pull a allnighter with you."

*Mannn POV*

*That's cool bae, you want the tv on?"

I said grabbing the remote giving it to her. She was going though the channels. And Tay was blowing up my phone back to back. She texted me saying that she wanted to talk to me. In my eyes, Tay was the PERFECT girlfriend. She held you down when you was down & out. Niggas talked about her on the streets but ian believe none of it. I rather see it with my eyes or hear it outta her mouth. Tay took my virginity. Boyyy lord knows I was in love with her. But why she tryna come back now that I'm in love with Kimberly. Ion wanna hurt her, that's my babymama.