Ava

Evan
Emma when did they say they were coming over?
Emma
They should be here by now. I am sure we are going to see them soon. We hear the car drive up and it's only Ethan all alone as usual. My grandchild has been kidnapped by the Grey family and on Christmas Day of all days. Her first Christmas. This is how it starts they get the first everything and we are a second thought. Then I hear a baby crying. I was so upset I failed to hear them drive up. Elliott brought my grand baby and handed her to me. I would have taken her from him anyway.
Kate
I told Elliott to hand Ava to mom so she will not yell at us being an hour late.
Emma
We finally have our first grand baby on her first Christmas. The first of many grand babies.
Elliott
Now Ethan needs to get married and have one of the many grandchildren you and my mom seem to want. Okay start the picture taking we know you want to. Mom took a great number of them and that is why we were late.
Christian
I am growing fond of the new building because of a certain young doctor. We have had lunch a couple of times okay it was a fifteen minute lunch and we were interrupted several times by patients. But what can you tell a dying child about waiting for us to finish lunch, you just can't do it. We stop to listen to the child and try to get them settled. Usually they don't want much but they need to know they have someone to come to to get out what they can't say to their grieving parents.
Ana
I need to leave my lunch and go check on some tests as I go to leave Christian asks me to have dinner with him. I tell him to call me and we might schedule something. Not sure what we will do, but dinner is always good. He text me asking if Friday is good for me and wouldn't you know it, it is a light day for me. So I tell him and he is going to pick me up at my apartment.
Christian
Friday has arrived and Anastasia is ready to go. She came out of the lobby just as she said she would. I open her car door and we are driven to my restaurant the Mike High Club and we are seated in my private booth. She is nervous.
Ana
It has been a while since I have been on a dinner date. Here I am with a very sought after billionaire and I don't think I can have a normal conversation with him and I will not just fall into his arms. I start talking about my work and I feel better about myself and relax. I thank him again for use of his building for the apartments for the families.
Christian
Roz is the one who made the final decision on it. It was her project and she weighed all the pros and cons and the tax breaks outweighed the the amount if property taxes we might have to pay for it. So it was a win win. Plus we look good in the press and it causes a ripple effect and that brings in more donations for your hospital and the children. Another win win. We eat and talk about my mother and her plans to get more than Ava as a grandchild.
Ana
You know you and Mia could adopt and so could Kate and Elliott. There are a lot of children that don't have parents, even children that have cancer. We unfortunately have children who were given up for adoption that no one wants to adopt because they have cancer. If my schedule weren't the way it is and everything that just happened could happen again. So I try to get volunteers like Mia to come in and entertain the children, I don't tell them about the orphans. Some have adopted a few of the children and stayed with them until their last breaths. The joy on the child's face to having been adopted is something to behold. It takes less time to adopt than normal because time is of the essence.
Kate
I saw Christian with Ana come in and head to his private booth. Elliott and I are here with Ava and my parents. They wanted everyone to see their grandchild. Oh yes this was a great idea. A crying baby and people watching and getting angry about their meals being disturbed by a baby. Mom and dad were showing her off to all their friends. Photos and videos were being taken by everyone. I see the headlines now, Kate Kavanagh mother of the year, I think not. The photos of Ava crying because of all the noise will be the shot they use. Not the one where she is smiling at her mama or daddy. They didn't see her taking her bottle. Mom took her to change her in Christian's office. No diaper changing unit in the restrooms here. Christian gave permission for us to use his office, but the staff would need to assure to throw the dirty diapers out immediately afterward. Mom made sure the dirty diapers were taken directly to the refuse outside. She watched the guy and told him Christian would be advised if he failed to do as asked.
Emma
That guy was giving me an attitude when I told him he needed to take the dirty diapers to the dumpster outside. I decided to go tell Christian and he changed his attitude completely. Have to admit being in laws of Christian Grey has some perks, even more when you are his baby niece. I cuddle my little grand baby and give her a kiss. I don't want to let her go, but she needs to sleep and so do Kate and Elliott.