Oh me oh my

Anastasia
I should have checked before now if I got the right bags. Oh well it is my size. Hair done, and I am shaved and showered. Stepping back I look adequate. Well all set to go. Everything sparkles, glows and shines. So I head to my Rolls Royce and Sawyer and a smile.
Sawyer
Looking hot tonight miss Steele. She smiles.
Anastasia
Oh you are just a big flirt, but thank you for the ego boost.
Sawyer
Poor thing has no idea how beautiful she is. I would definitely like to woo her. But she has shot down so many better men than me. The kids are the only important ones. She works herself to exhaustion and has fell asleep in odd places. Wow this place is gorgeous. I drive behind less expensive autos ahead of us leading into a massive property. Ana is not even impressed. She never is.
She comes from wealth, but isn't a snob about it.
Ana
We finally make to the drop off area and the valet gives Sawyer a ticket. I am lead to the entrance on a red carpet while people are snapping pictures left and right. Sawyer is back and to my right just in case we are attacked. He does this so he can get to me faster. Coming from wealth and having some disgruntled business and family members mad because you were an only child who got all your parents assets.
Grace
Omg she is stunning as usual, my son won't know what hit him. I greet her along with Carrick and guide her to our table. I also see Kate and Ethan, now where are my wayward single kids. I introduce Ana to Carrick and my parents. Mom just starts questioning Ana and Ana is gracious and answers her and politely as possible.
Kate
I am sorry Ethan I had no idea it was like this.
Ethan
Well the paps are going all out tonight so let's have fun at their expense. So Mia huh? This may be fun.
Kate
Don't hurt her or I will hurt you.
Elliott
Mom forced me to leave my bed tonight and I was having a great time with Aly. I sent her home and got dressed. If she saw what I am wearing she would have wanted to join me. Well that's not happening meeting my family is not on my agenda for my female bed bunnies. Omg it is Kate and her brother Ethan. This is going to be a disaster in the making. Kate hates me and visa versa. Who is the little brunette? Uh oh I suspect mom is up to something yet again.
Christian
Hey Mia where's the fire at tonight, mom made threats and I see some issues at the table already. How did the Kavanagh kids get in here? Who is the midget talking to mom?
Mia
That's no midget, that's Ana a doctor in the area mom knows from her practice. Don't let her size fool you, she can run rings around anyone.
Christian
I doubt that Mia.
Mia
I warned you, by the way we have dates and she's yours. Mom is craving grand babies again.