A Restful life

Ana
Because I got Angela and Bob to join my staff I can relax a bit. Sawyer is a bit confused but I call him in and give him the full story. He has to hire on more staff to protect us now. I explain that there's an issue that we are working on , but can't tell him the full story yet. Security has to be top priority now.
Bob
Have you gotten everything ready yet?
Angela
Not yet. Still working out the specs for setting it all up. We don't want to lose it before we use it and test it out. I am hoping we get everything working otherwise we have to go back to step one. Ana says it may take a year or two to find out if we can get it in into the mainstream. Sad that we got broken into, but luckily we always secure our work. Betting they try again once they know the files they took are useless without the other key components. Money hungry %775%3&. If they cared about who would be saved than the almighty dollar we might have saved Amelia. No they burned down our lab.
Ana
The insurance called and said it was arson and no one was in the lab. So there weren't any fatalities. Right none in the lab died that is but everyone who might have lived if we had not been robbed and the building burned completely. They have witnesses and are searching for the people now. 4 million dollars to rebuild, but it doesn't replace all our hard work.
Bob
Ana said we need to learn to shoot, along with self defense. So on top of everything else we have to watch our backs.
Mia
We find out this weekend if I am going to be an auntie for sure. Plus we have to help with a wedding. Ethan called for an odd reason and asked me to lunch. I think it is because of the wedding.
Ethan
Mia is definitely changing and started training to be further help at the hospice. Kate said she's taken on three other patients and have been there a lot. She says that Ana has been very busy since she came back from Boston. So Mia misses her a lot. So Mia got Kate involved with the hospice. Kate says it can be emotionally draining.