Morton's lies

Morton
The 911 caller asked me how I broke my leg twice. I was just walking and tripped and it broke. Listen I am all alone out here and no one is even close can you please just dispatch someone.
911 operator
Okay this call is a bit suspicious, I think the police should go ahead out there as well. So I explain everything and they tell me not to alert the EMTs about my suspicions. Very odd call from a very isolated area.
EMT
Wait a minute how did you break your leg again? You just fell? I look at my partner and the driver. Well it looks pretty bad for just taking a fall. We need to get you into the Er.
Morton
The Emts are kind of giving each other a look after I told them how I broke my leg. The one said it looks like a lot of damage for just tripping. I just answer questions with vague answers. I gave a fake name and said my wallet was stolen. Probably should say someone took me there and robbed me and broke the leg and left me there. Well part of it is true.
Detective Hyde
I am going to get statements from Miss Steele and her bodyguard Tom Sawyer. I am betting they didn't see the shooter either. The shooter knew what they were doing that's for sure. Nothing left at the scene. No one seemed out of place either. All the servers checked out and were interviewed. A couple of the guys said that Gretchen would not seem the type to drug anyone. She loved working for the Greys mostly she loved Christian Grey. Poor silly housekeeper thinking she would win his heart is what they said. Oh well not my place, but it appears that her insulin was used to drug the guy Taylor. I doubt a diabetic would use her own meds to do anything like that. Plus she would never risk Christian Grey being hurt since she loves him. I can't get around what is missing here.
Ana
Detective Hyde asks me what I recalled and I pretty much told him the shooting started and my guy got me and Grey into my car then jumped into drivers seat and floored it.
Sawyer
I told the Detective the same things Ana told him.
Jose
I deleted all footage from the night at Greys house. Can't have anything tying back to me at all. I see Mia got away. If I had known he had treated her so badly I wouldn't have left her with him. I don't condone rape. He better hope I don't come across him again.
Mia
Mom I don't know how I didn't know he raped me.
Grace
With how bruised up you are he most likely knocked you out or drugged you. Now you need to eat. Then we can see if you feel up to identifying him. You say the other guys had nothing to do,with kidnapping you? He actually helped to get you free? That's odd.
Mia
He was arguing with the other guy about not taking hostages ever. He then drugged the guy and loosened up my bindings. The guy woke up afterI started the car he came out shooting so I hit him with the car and I think I broke his leg. But that is what happened and then I found the place that the Emts picked me up from.
Detective Hyde
I ask around and find out a guy with a broken leg is being brought in from the general area where Mia was at when the EMTs were called out. Police are still scanning the areas. A 911 operator said they had an odd call about a broken leg. The story seemed questionable. I had someone go look at the area they picked him up at. I think I need to check this guy out and soon.
Morton
A Detective Hyde asked me a couple of questions right before my surgery. Okay he didn't believe me either.
Police captain Jacobs
Detective Hyde we found evidence that definitely put Miss Grey in the building and at the scene. Her clothing from that night was there. Bullet casings and ropes, blindfolds and what looks like a large canvas bag big enough to hide her inside of. We need to arrest Morton and now.