A Match Made in ?

Dr Grace Trevelyan Grey
I am getting fed up with having no grand kids. I deserve them dammit. All I hear oh look at my latest grandson isn't he adorable. (Out of curtesy I say oh he is so adorable, when I really want to say get that damn picture away from me, can't you see I am a suffering at not having my own gram babies. Of course I keep my cool and look at the beautiful baby pictures).
So today I got desperate and got all three of my adult children dates like it or not.
Anastasia was the last one on my list so I am done. She loves kids. Her whole life is about helping kids.
I called Carrick and informed him that we bought 3 more tickets for the charity event this weekend. Those three try to back out this time and there will be hell to pay. And they will pay dearly. Not monetarily, by hard manual labor. Let's see Mia garden in those heels and that manicure. Oh and no damn cell phones. Christian can't put his down long enough to see anyone else in the room. Well not this time.
I am grandmother material a hot one at that. I demand my due. And Elliott had better stop sleeping around and get the job done right. I am on a mission and I will not be denied.
Mission impossible is my goal and my children beware. I will drag them to the nursery and say look babies can be made now hop to it.
Carrick
My wife has grand baby fever.I am hiding after this weekend until she gets her message to our children loud ad clear. Good luck to those who get in her way. Glad I said hey do what you must I am behind you 100%. Meaning I am hiding behind her. Wait until her mother hears about her mission. Then there were two.
Kate
You want me to do what Dr Grey? And I am going to be his date? You want me to drag Ethan to be Mias date. Good luck with that.
Dr Grey
Now listen here Kate you owe me big time after I got you that last interview. So buck up tuck up and heel up and show your stuff. Push them up and and make them bounce, you are Elliott's date. Don't make me send security for you two. Tell Ethan tuxedo and charm and show off his nice body for Mia.
Kate
Omg Dr Grey has lost it. I get Ethan up and say listen we have been commanded to bring our A game to the Greys kids charity event. You are Mias date, don't think of an excuse Dr Grey has both our numbers. So get it together.
Ethan
Omg Mia yikes. Kate she is annoying. Do I really have to go? She asks me if I want to speak to Dr Grey and refuse personally. Omg no. I will cancel my date to the wine country with Kim. Who is she getting for Oscar?
(Oscar is what they call Christian Grey as in Oscar the grouch from Sesame Street.) Kate who?
Kate
She wouldn't say. Call her and ask her yourself. I have to go, shopping awaits.
I head to the size 4 fancy night dresses. I see this tiny thing checking the price tags on everything and saying good lord I could treat 10 kids for this amount. The sales lady rolls her eyes and brings shoes and sexy undergarments for her. Now I know when someone is a beauty or a dog. This girl is beyond beautiful. She finally sits down and falls asleep.
Nina sales lady
The sales lady just says she does that every time. She works so hard trying to save kids and then goes to hospice to treat them there as well. Poor thing probably forgot to eat today. Her driver should be here soon. She loves kids and picked a real tough field oncology kids department.
Kate
Is that the dress she is going with? I think the other one would be better. Change it out and bill me.
Nina
Oh she is from old money,she just hates spending so much on anything. Unless it's to save a life. She treated my nephew, he is in remission now. She paid for everything. Hold on I need to switch it out. Her driver is here I told him she's asleep again, so he brings a wheelchair.