Background On Ana

Christian
Taylor get me an in depth report on Anastasia Steele, she's getting too close to my family. I need it yesterday.
Taylor
Will do sir, but a word first. You apparently have no idea who she is and what she is about, opening up a background check may get you a kick in the balls from too many for me to protect you from. Now do you really need it or just want it?
Christian
I need and want it pronto. Let me know when you have it.
Taylor
Guys we need to be on full alert the jackass wants and needs the background check on Saint Ana Steele. I warned him he may lose both balls soon.
Ana
My security alerted me to someone digging through my background very thoroughly and I know of only one fool who would try that. Sawyer get my attorney to contact mr Christian Grey after pulling a complete background on him.
Sawyer
Already done Ana, some very interesting things in his files. I think we need to do this more privately bringing in security.
Ana
Sawyer get coverts on Elena Lincoln and do it now. I want her off the streets and so far in behind bars that daylight doesn't shine on her. If you get the victims names reach out to them please. Assign an attorney to help them get her assets. Make sure you keep this filth away from Grace.
Sawyer
Will do Ana. I will work something out.
Taylor
Sir miss Steele says she needs to see you urgently about background checks the one we pulled and her more thorough one about you. She recommends we have an attorney present along with hers and her security.
Christian
Well when and where is this needed?
Taylor
I recommend now. I saw the one she sent over by Sawyer. You need to read it and get legal here immediately.
Christian
Omg, how did she get all of this and who gave it to her. Get legal here now and we need coverts on Elena along with getting all this material destroyed and now.
Ana
Well Hello Christian what do you need? Another background check on me or a cleansed check on you. Maybe a whip and chains? You have been a very bad boy pet. Elena is going down and soon so now let's deal with you right now okay.
Christian
What do you want?
Ana
Well you break all ties with her and inform you family of all of this in case her dirt rubs off on you. I like Grace and she has been good to me. So I am going to help you out in all this in a legal manner. Sawyer can get with Taylor along with my operatives to get you out of this. Is it a deal. Oh and no more checks on me. Throw away the one you have now. My adoption was privately done. My cancer was no one else's business. My parents couldn't afford to pay for my treatments. So a kindly elderly billionaire adopted me and here I am today. I have always had my parents around and mr Steele made sure we wanted for nothing. I was his only living heir. So you can stop all the searching for bad things on me. Now we both know I am not going to stop until you do what I ask you. Sawyer is on his way now. It is your choice from here. I have resources that can wipe all records of any business dealings with that vampire if you wish it done.
Christian
I think that would work for me as I subtly check to see if I still have my balls.
Ana
Do exactly what my team asks of you and you and I will be good. Oh by the way I am not interested in you romantically.