Mia Missing In Action

Morton
Listen you behave and they pay me and you might make it out this alive understand.
Mia
I nod. Who is this creep and why did her kidnap me?
Jose Rodriguez
I missed my targets. Sawyer is better than I thought he would be. We decided to use Greys car to get away in. But first we had to find his chief of security. I was going to drug his coffee when I found the insulin and needle in the kitchen. I decide to drug him and what a perfect setup he went to like a light. I leave something to incriminate the insulin user in the house. I grab the keys to Greys car and head down to it and wait. I have my guns fully loaded and see my targets, hell might as well get Grey while I am a it. Morton throws a small body in the car and we shoot until we realize we have to get out of there. Our targets blew our doors off getting away. What the hell kind of engine is in that car? The bullet keeps being repelled.
Morton
Let them go, we have a bargaining chip here.
JoseR
I didn't sign up for hostage taking. Those end badly.
Ethan
I called Mia about 6 times and no answer, after the attack I couldn't find her and finally called her parents.
Carrick
Hello, yes Ethan can I help you?
Ethan
I can't get Mia on the phone and haven't seen her since last night. Any ideas where she might be?
Grace
Carrick Christian just got a strange call from a guest who thinks Mia was taken last night. The guest thinks they saw them get into Christians car and take off.
Carrick
I check and his car was reported stolen. The keys were gone from Taylor's pockets. All properties have had to have their locks changed and security updated.
Christian
I am calling all Mias friends and checking if she has called them at all.. each one tries to make dates with me. Mia is definitely missing. I call Hyde and let him know Mia is missing. Mom and dad have to report it.
Bob
Ana is out of it, I have a good idea who did this. Emma is panicking.
Emma
I can't believe this man was able to get out of jail and come after Ana yet again.
Jose R
Mia is your problem man, just pay me for my job and I will be on my way. Told you I don't take hostages. I move on my own and alone.
Bob
Well this time he won't win. She has the resources she didn't back then.
Braking news.........
Speculations surrounding the attack at the Greys last night resulted in shootings a drugging and possible kidnapping of Mia Grey. If anyone has any news regarding Mia Grey please contact the police or the Greys immediately.
Emma
Omg, we have to tell Ana right away.