Boston

Ana
Everyone that was able to attend from Seattle was on board my plane. The casket was flown in a separate plane with her parents and other family members. Mia was sad, but I reminded her that she gave Amelia great joy before her death. She was able to enjoy being a kid until her death.
Angela
Mia are you dr Greys daughter?
Mia
Yes I am.
Angela
Dr Grey attended Amelia as well. She was very kind. Are you going to be an Md as well?
Mia
Not sure at this point.
Ana
Well let me know and I can help with the training and giving you a recommendation.
Bob
Ana is the job still open at the hospice?
Ana
Yes it is and it is waiting for you to fill it. Just tell me when.
Bob
Well not much left in Boston for us now.
Ana
Let's talk Bob and Angela. Mia excuse us I am going to discuss a business proposal with my newest employees. I need both of you as soon as you can arrange movers. Here is the company to call. You can stay with me and we will get you into one of my homes nearby work. Is that okay with you both. This is part of your joint employment package. Both of you will take over as head of the departments. You have hard work ahead of you both. Setting up everything will be long hard hours are you ready for it. And don't take any bs about being related to me okay?
I won't okay here is the salary for both of you. Get everything done and have the plane come and get you okay.
Bob
Never have allowed idiots cause me issues about us being cousins and on the payroll. They couldn't do the jobs Angela can and never could.
Angela
Too true. Programs and genetics are just not something just someone can do. Then add IT geniuses and they are screwed.
Mia
It was a long sad day, but Ana, Bob, and Angela took it in stride. Everyone thanked me for making Amelias last months better for her. Apparently Bob and Angela are moving to Seattle. Ana hired them both.
Ana
I think we are going to set things up a little differently on our servers. We are trying to get certain programs running to see if we are missing certain things when we create medicines for cancer.
Bob
Everything is packed except certain equipment we created and we are waiting on a patent. Ana paid for everything on this device. It is tiny. Had one break in already looking for it. No one knew about it. I am thinking we had bugs in our place. Ana is sure it is.
Angela
I took a scrambler and found bugs every where. So we decided to set them up. I tell Bob we will head to Costa Rica. All the while someone's listening.