6 months later

Elliott
She is not expecting this and neither was I when we met. But I just can't live without Kate. She keeps my toes curled and my brain firing on all cylinders. We are living together. She moved in two months after we met. All because a one night stand decided to cause a huge fight between us by following me to the men's room at a very nice restaurant. If Kate hadn't noticed this female piranha watching me and see her right behind me. She would have raped me in the bathroom. She cuffed me before I knew what was going on.
Kate called the cops and had the girl arrested. You don't think that while you are standing at a urinal in the men's room peeing one of your one night stands are going to cuff you to it. Let's just say I was really happy Kate was observant.
Kate
I can't believe it, she's heading to the men's room right behind him. I grab my phone and alert the waiter to get the cops and any security to the men's room. I tell him Elliott Grey might be in danger from a female stalker. Boy was I right. She had him cuffed to the urinal and he can't stop her from trying to rape him. Luckily the security and I arrive pretty quickly I get between Elliott and her and zip him up. She is grabbed and cuffed before she has a chance to hit me. We forget to take the cuffs off Elliott, he still needed to finish his task. Anyway he had seen her, but hadn't thought to let me know she was his stalker. We had a huge fight and for 3 days he called and begged me to forgive him. He drove over and came in and said woman move in with me and show these skanks I belong to you.
Kate
What can I say he belongs to me now.
Elliott
I have big plans tonight. I asked Kate's dad for her hand in marriage and after me telling him I was good for her he conceded. So tonight I borrowed my brothers boat and promised not to use his bedroom or bed while using it. I am asking her to marry me while the crew sails us to few places. The ring is platinum with three heart shaped diamonds red in color and pink and white diamonds all around it. All vs1 and total carat weight is 5 carats.
Kate
I am in heaven after Elliott gave me my engagement ring. It was designed by him and made by a friend of his. It took two months to get it done, the diamonds were the hold up. I of course said yes to the marriage proposal.We spent overnight on the boat in a very nice cabin I must say of course Elliott said not to mention we used Christians bedroom and bed and the shower too. Mums the word. I decide to lose an intimate part of my clothing where it would be found later lol.
Grace
Elliott and Kate have asked that the whole family meet them and her family for dinner. I am hoping it is good news.
Carrick
Kate's dad called me thinking I knew about Elliott asking for Kate's hand in marriage. He said it was time to get started on wedding plans.
Evan I have no idea about it, but I know we are meeting for dinner tonight. So this is the great news huh?
Evan Kavanaugh
Wow I really let the cat or Kate out of the bag huh? Well he asked last week, so I figured he had asked already. Hope they learn to cook or get a cook. So grandkids? Grace and my Emma can't wait until we get some of them how about you?
Carrick
Oh I think I can wait a year or so and you?
Evan
Oh me too, but Emma wants them yesterday. She has friends who love pouring salt into the wound showing off their grandkids. It really upsets her. Which is why she made Kate and Ethan attend the charity event. She thought Kate and Ethan would be a good match for Mia and Elliott.
Too bad Mia and Ethan didn't mesh.I heard Mia has changed a great deal. She's doing volunteer work and attending courses to work around dying children is that right?
Carrick
Yes it is and we are very proud of her. She has gotten a better group of friends including an oncologist my wife was hoping would be a good match for Christian. But she's too busy and she got Mia involved in the hospice. Ana Steele is exceptional, but think her career and the hospice kids come first.
Evan
Too bad I know who you mean, we tried to do a story on her, but she turned the tables on us and it ended up being about the children and the hospice. She is building an amusement park close enough for the kids to walk over to it.
Carrick
Well time to get dressed to meet you guys.
Grace
Omg, what to wear? This is a great day. Carrick just told me that Elliott asked for Kates hand in marriage from Evan.
Emma
Okay this is it, I am nervous. My daughter is marrying and hopefully they will give us grand babies. Then I can show my pictures to that annoying Christine. She gloats every time we see her. Too bad I heard the kids are brats.
Kate
Dammit Elliott get dressed now. Our families are expecting us.
Elliott
Kate did you lose something on the boat? Something intimate found in Christians bed?
Kate
Oh is that where that was. I smirk as I turn around. Let's go okay.
Mia
Omg I am so tired, I definitely put in some time today. The child I was drawing with on first day passed away today. I held her mother for an hour until her father arrived. I had to find the restroom and cry for them. Ana came in and handed me a card with a picture of me drawing with the child. She said you will always remember them and especially the first one that dies on you.
Ana
Here is a reminder of the joy you brought to her last months of her life, hold it dear. You were privileged to be able to make her last months fun and enjoyable. Remember that always. Well I have to go someplace, will you be alright.
Mia
I hurry and leave when the child's father stops me and thanks me for making his child's last months the best she could have imagined. He hands me a note with a drawing. The note says remember Mia I am watching over you now. Just as you did for me. I open the drawing and it is of an angel looking down on me and her family and dr Ana. I thank him and hug him and head home.
Ana
I go to the funeral home and make arrangements for the child and pay for whatever they want at my expense. They will never know I did this. It will be anonymous. The hospice has everything ready and the parents will be contacted to chose whatever they want casket wise. I am to be told if they have any issues on the arrangements. They were told that they can choose any casket, any plot, any clothes and any services they want. Everything is paid for.I paid for all the bills and this bill is even more important to the family. Every dime they had went to coming to see her. I flew them in as often as I could after I took her case. I knew she was terminal and wanted her to be where I could try to save her. I paid all the family would allow me to pay. Her burial plot will be back in my hometown, her parents were my best friends and sent me get well cards all the time. When I saw her name on my appointment lists I got it moved up and had them flown up. It was heartbreaking. I called them and they are meeting me at the funeral home and we are getting everything done tonight. I am flying out with them for her funeral.Angela and Bob are cried out. Amelia wanted to fly like her namesake Amelia Earhart. Well she's flying now with the angels.