A Mutual Departure

Ana
I have Sawyer bring the car up so I can make my escape. When I arrive I see the car and of course Christian Grey is scowling because his almightyness has to wait. I head for my vehicle as gun shots are fired. Sawyer has me in the car immediately as Christian ducks into the front seat. We head out hoping to get away from the gunfire. Sawyer jumped in the front as well. He switches to the driver seat and floors it. Yelling get the seat belts on now please.
Sawyer
Sir where was your driver at?
Christian
He is usually close at hand, but I didn't see the car. Suddenly my phone rings. It is my father asking if I am okay?
Carrick
Son we found Taylor unconscious in the security office. Looks like someone drugged him. Your mom is having him taken to the hospital. Two people were shot and are headed to the hospital. Are you safe for now? Is anyone with you?
Christian
I am with Ana and her driver, I think the most we have are bruises. Hold on a second let me check. Dad we will see you at the hospital. We have an issue here as well.
Ana
I feel odd, like I am cold all at once. I hear people talking but unsure what us being said.
Sawyer
Mr Grey we might need you to drive if you think you can.
Christian
Are you sure?
Sawyer
Yes I am sure as he points to his gun shot wound.
Christian
I try to switch and he passes out as I get the car moving again. Hoping no one is following us. Oh this is rich, I ended up rescuing gun shot victims and I am the one who needs a bodyguard. I finally drive up to the er and scream help me I have two gun shot victims bleeding and unconscious.
Carrick
Christian looks bad when we get to the hospital. We had to have an ambulance take the victims to the er. Well Kate and Elliott's wedding ended with a bang in more than one way.
Grace
We had to get the guests safely to their cars. All were frightened they might get shot. It took several hours and several squad cars to alleviate their fears. My home is now a crime scene. Remind me why I must insist on having events at my home. Never again. Vegas for the next wedding, elope for all I care.
Gail
I am being driven to the hospital by one of the many bodyguards mr Grey has on staff. Grace told me to get dressed and head to the hospital. I am 6 months pregnant and she has me worried.
Taylor
I keep hearing noises around me, the last thing I recall is that I asked the housekeeper Gretchen for a cup of coffee. Suddenly everything went black. Now I feel movement like I am floating.
Detective Jack Hyde
Man why of all nights the rich get shot at and wounded. Someone tell me please. At a wedding no less. I have questioned all the witnesses along with staff members. Since one bodyguard was drugged. Of course it is the Grey family. Someone is always trying to do something to the billionaire or his family. Something is off about that housekeeper. Not sure what though, she grabbed something before I got into the security office. I stopped her and asked her to empty her pockets, she pulled a hypodermic needle from her picket and a bottle of something. She then says it is for her diabetes. I tell her to stay put until I can verify this information. We don't know what drug was used to incapacitate the chief of Greys security. I take pictures of everything she has and have my assistant take notes. He gets her complete information. We tell her not to leave town.
Gretchen
I am a lowly servant I can barely visit my friends in the same state much less leave the state. Don't get me wrong I get paid well, but this job is just a means to an end. I am hoping Christian will notice me some day. My insulin and needle was misplaced and turned back up not long after the shots were fired. I noticed the bottle seemed different. I hope they don't think I drugged Mr Taylor. I want Christian safe and married to me. I wouldn't harm his security. I think I am being framed. I proved I wasn't a spy and I stopped talking to Elena.
Mia
I have been drinking too much. Because I feel like I can't move at all.
Stephen Morton
Well now aren't you a delightful morsel. Mia is just a means to get what I want. I am the rightful heir to the Steele fortune. Not that blue eyed brat my brother sired. I thought the cancer might have killed her, but she fought it and won. Now she is building a lab to cure cancer by using DNA structures to change the individual cellular structures as to what they can change. Well not with my money she isn't.
Christian
Doctors have approached me about Sawyer and Ana and if any relatives have been notified. I don't know who they are related to. My mom Dr Grace Grey might be able to get that info to you.
Detective Hyde
I finally get to the hospital and find the Greys sitting in the waiting room. Damn I am tired. I question Christian Grey and he gives me the whole story. Blah, blah he is the hero of course yadda, yadda, yadda . I asks him if he has an idea who might have done this?
Christian
It could be anyone at all, I make a lot of enemies.
Detective Hyde
Yes sure and keep it up bright guy and you will add me to the list. I tell him not to leave town.
Christian
I am the potential target here, why tell me not to leave town? This guy is making no sense. I just say my business requires a lot of travel Detective, so leaving town or the US might be something I will be doing if the need arises. My father Carrick Grey will know my whereabouts st all times.
Ana
I keep hearing my dead father telling me to stay alive, because I will be needed soon. Am I dying? I feel odd.
Sawyer
I hear loud bangs and feel like I am being dragged someplace. Then I feel like I am moving quickly. What is that bright light. Wait a minute where am I?