Detective Hydes Eyes are open

Detective Hyde
I have read all the notes on the attack and kidnapping at the Greys and have gotten a break in the case. A suspicious injury at an isolated location brought my hairs to attention when I saw the report that Mia Grey had hit her kidnapper with the car he had stolen from her brother. It had bullet marks in it, she chose to hit Morton with the car. According to EMTs he smelled like he had just fired a gun, they had to get him in to the hospital so they left the investigator to look for it. They found it hidden near where the victim/kidnapper was crying in pain. I decided he is being arrested when he wakes from surgery. He is now in the jail part of the hospital.
Grace
Mia is still in shock, Ana is going to be released in two days. Sawyer is going to be here longer. Luckily Ana has several bodyguards on payroll, so they took over.
Bob
Man I can't believe how fast they caught the attacker. Mia was lucky the other guy helped her escape. She can't identify him and he had an odd accent. She thinks he disguised his voice. Ana has put our plans into action signing off on all our activities. She put bodyguards on us 24/7. I am happy, but Angela is't happy. She hates them lurking outside of the ladies room.
Christian
They asked me to come in to see if I could recognize Morton, I couldn't. The cctv cameras caught someone who apparently worked for the caterers giving Taylor coffee, but that is all he did. Morton on the other hand was obviously following Ana around. He stayed in the shadows, but he finally came out when dragged Mia to my car.
Carrick
Grace and Mia informed me that Morton raped her, all the evidence point in that direction. They gave her the morning after medication. She is still in shock.
Mia
I can't think straight. I am just letting mom take care of things at this point. The last coherent comments I made was when I gave my statements to the cops after that I just broke down.
Detective Hyde
It turns out Morton is Miss Steele's uncle and he is mad because she inherited the family's wealth and properties. Another reason to attack her, but why take Mia?