Quiet Dinner At The Greys?

Christian
Ana gave me very little time to speak to my family about Elena and everything else. I put in action everything Anas team said to do. Luckily for my team they shared all the secrets on how to erase all things related to Lincoln from every aspect of our lives. Now to make sure my family knows to not answer her calls or allow her near them again. Restraining orders were put in place as well. My name will be off the paperwork for her salons. I was surprised she missed the charity event.
Ana said that it was because she was arrested for raping a 13 year old boy, who was held in chains all night. Ana said she had her followed after she visited a teen in her care and the boy was scared to death of her. After sedating the boy, she noticed blood, so she had a neutral doctor examine the boy. They decided to bug his room and got a earful. So Ana decided after seeing my background she was going to eliminate Elena from our lives for good by making sure she spends her life behind bars.
Grace
Christian we are here for you dear,just say it.
Elliott
Let me guess it has to do with Elena's arrest this morning. They found a 13 year old boy chained and needing hospitalized in a strange room.
Carrick
Christian did she do that to you as well? How old were you?
Christian
15 dad and she said I would never be believed by anyone.
Carrick
She lied about everything. Well are you okay? Never keep things from us we love you and she hurt an already damaged kid. We all love you.
Mia
Can I kill her please. I always thought she had a hold over you. She always pawed you each time she saw you and she was obsessed with you.
The phone rings
Grey residence may I help you?
Gretchen
Mr Grey Elena Lincoln asking for you says it's urgent.
Carrick
Hello can I ask why you are calling Elena?
Elena
I need you to come bail me out Carrick, the charges are ridiculous against me.
Carrick
No Elena you need to find another attorney we have a huge conflict of interest going on here. I will be helping to prosecute you after what Christian just told all of us. Bye don't call back and don't call Grace or any of our family again, burn in hell.
Grace
Now I know what everyone was talking about at the hospital last week. Elena upset a patient to the point he had to be sedated. They found bloody wounds all over his torso.
Christian she did things like that to you didn't she?
Christian
Yes mom. She said I deserved them for my bad behavior. Mom hugged me and cried I am so sorry. We all cried and hugged each other.
What we didn't know was Gretchen was a spy for Elena and also a submissive. Elena guaranteed she would end up with me if she spied on all of us while she worked here. She worked for Elena too.
Ana
Sawyer you sure this is the housekeeper at the Greys in this picture? And how did she get in to see Elena. Alert the Greys now.
Sawyer
Hello mr Grey you have a spy in your home her name is Gretchen. She was visiting Elena Lincoln recently at the courthouse.
Carrick
Gretchen can you join us please? It is my understanding you visited Elena Lincoln in jail? Is this true?
Gretchen
Yes sir it is. She promised me I would end up with Christian if I did her bidding.
Carrick
You are fired as of right now.
Christian
I can't believe how stupid Gretchen is. I can't stand her and make no secret about it. Taylor make sure she packs and leaves immediately.take all her keys and get her a cab. My parents own the car she drives.
Taylor
Yes sir. I will see to everything sir.