Chapter 1: The Office Chair

(⚠WARNING⚠: Includes- Light smut)

Darkness swarmed the midnight sky as the raining clouds blocked the gleaming of the moon. The office that once embraced the moons light was now dead and lifeless like every single worker now lying on the floor. All the lights had been blasted and broken, along with all the people and windows, by nothing than gold needles.

Illumi Zoldyck had carried out his mission like he was told and trained to do, but it wasn't over yet. Illumi was instructed by his parents to retrieve papers including classified information that Illumi has no interest in knowing. For he only cared about completing his tasks and continuing the family business. After it was clear that there were no signs of life in the office, Illumi proceeded to search the rooms cabinets, drawers, and desks. Illumi was a man of very few word, and even fewer expressions and emotion. Being a trained assassin he was told to never show how he truly feels for it was a possible way to expose ones weaknesses. Though Illumi never physically showed how he felt, all his life he always thinks to himself and keeps everything in his head, well, almost everything.

"So, are you just going to stare at me, or are you going to actually help?" Illumi asked the shadow in the largest broken window. The clouds uncovered the moon to reveal the tall figure. Hisoka Morrow, Illumi's husband. 

"Oh my sweet Illu, must you always treat me so coldly?" said Hisoka as he began to search the room. Hisoka seemed to be the direct opposite of Illumi, in regards of emotions. Hisoka was never shy to expressed how he felt, especially towards Illumi. The only known reason why Hisoka and Illumi were married was so Illumi would inherit all of Hisoka's money when he died, but little did everyone know that their real reason for marriage included so much more.  

After searching for a couple of minutes they had looked through everything except for one cabinet which had a black steel box in it with a lock. Illumi used one of his needles and successfully picked the lock open to reveal a folder with a large stamp on the front reading "Classified."

"Alright, this is it. Lets go," said Illumi walking towards the large window he came in through. He paused at the edge of the building with the cold misty wind blowing in his long black hair. He slowly turned around to see Hisoka sitting in an office chair, covered in blood stains, with his legs crossing and a wide growing smirk on his face.

"Come here Illu," said Hisoka with sly devilish intent behind his tone.

"No, lets go home." said Illumi strictly. Hisoka lifted his arm and pointed a finger at Illumi, who knew this trick all to well. Hisoka attached his bungee gum to Illumi making him unable to leave his grasp. Illumi had the ability to get out of many situations, but Hisoka wasn't one of them. Hisoka pulled his gum forcing Illumi to walk slowly over to him. When Illumi was inches away from him, he detached himself.

"Come on Illu, we have this nice quiet room all to ourselves. Why don't we have some...fun," Hisoka said as he patted his lap, acknowledging for Illumi to sit. Illumi thought for a moment. He really wasn't in the mood for Hisoka's games, but the longer he thought the more he realized that he was not going to be able to leave without dealing with it. Illumi obliged with Hisoka's request and set the folder on the nearby desk and sat on his lap facing him. 

Hisoka put his hands on Illumi's waist and stared into his deep black eyes. Illumi rested his hands on Hisoka's chest and began to feel a tension is his as his heartrate started to build. Hisoka slowly attached his lips to the side of Illumi's neck and began to suck intensively. His breathing gets more and more aggressive as Illumi starts to softly groan in his ear. After Hisoka leaves his large purple mark he continues to trail upward on Illumi's neck. Illumi could feel his urges begin to rise along with a light heat in his cheeks. His heartbeat becoming faster and faster as Hisoka gets closer and closer to his jawline and lips. Until finally Hisoka stops. He loved seeing Illumi like this. He loved teasing him till neither of them could take it anymore. Without hesitation Hisoka planted his lips on Illumi's and immediately started exploring Illumi's mouth with his tongue. Illumi returned the action by colliding their tongues together. 

"MMMmmm....." Hisoka moaned into Illumi's mouth as he grabbed Illumi's ass pulling it on top of his growing boner. Illumi slightly jumps at the feeling of the large bulge underneath him. Unable to resist the feeling Illumi begins to kiss Hisoka harder forcing his tongue to overpower his. Hisoka began moaning even louder as he moved his hands back to Ilumi's hips making him grind on his hard dick. On the inside, Illumi loved this, he wanted more. The sweet taste of Hisoka was being taken so aggressively that it began to taste of blood, sweet delicious blood. The intensity continued until Illumi could feel his dick begin to harden and immediately Illumi removed himself off of Hisoka and grabbed the folder. Illumi quickly composed himself and regained his normal emotionless expression while Hisoka sat looking eagerly desperate and a little confused.

"We need to go. My parents are waiting. We'll give them this, then go home," said Illumi.

"And continue?" asked Hisoka eagerly, not wanting to have blue balls for the rest of the night.

"No," said Illumi sternly, "We'll go home and go to sleep. I have another mission tomorrow," He once again walked to the edge of the building and stared out at the stars while Hisoka grumpily stood beside him."

"You're no fun," said the magician, "I didn't even get started." Illumi turned to his upset partner and softly whispered in his ear...

"You will tomorrow," and immediately jumped out the building to the next toward the Zoldyck mansion. Hisoka stood stunned for a second and slowly smirked.

"My Illumi," he said as he followed his husband out into the now clear, beautiful night.

Word count: 1073😊