Chapter 35: Cards and Needles

"Hmm so nice...reminiscing on those memories~♥️" Hisoka said with a pleased undertone. Illumi turned around in annoyance.

"I can't believe you actually recorded every single sexual encounter we had," Illumi said frustrated.

"How could I not~♥️" Hisoka said slyly. Illumi rolled his eyes and continued to fold and put away the laundry. The clown closed the large, black, word-filled book and put it back onto the nightstand next to him on the bed.

"Ridiculous," Illumi said under his breath sternly. Hisoka turned his gaze towards him.

"Such a temper today~♥️" Illumi did not respond, he just huffed his breath and continued to put the clothes in the dresser, "What has you so frustrated my love~♥️" Hisoka asked. Illumi's attitude slipped away as he answered.

"Please...do not let anyone find that book," Illumi said, sounding very concerned, "The embarrassment alone would kill me." Hisoka got off the bed and approached his lover slowly.

"My Illu...if I can't kill you...then nothing and no one can~♥️" Hisoka said.

"I know that...but if someone like my..." Illumi turned away from the dresser, just to find Hisoka standing right behind him. Hisoka placed the tip of his finger on Illumi's soft lips, then chuckled to himself.

"You look so cute when you're worried...so small and helpless~♥️" Illumi looked at him with complete and utter disappointment due to the unkind statement. The moment held on for a while, but Hisoka removed his finger away when it was over.

"I will dispose of it, if you want me to?~♣️" Hisoka said with a serious tone. Illumi looked up at him quickly.

"No, you don't have to...after all...you..."

"What~♥️" the clown said curiously.

"You didn't write down...anything from last night..." Hisoka smiled widely.

"Hmm...I have know idea what you are talking about~♥️" the magician joked.

"Hisoka...you made me cum exactly twelve times...in two hours...you of all people would know what I am referencing."

"Mmm...I still don't recall that," Hisoka continued to tease, "Maybe you could...enlighten my memory~♥️" Hisoka said seductively as his hand slipped down. He began to grope and palm Illumi's lower region before Illumi grabbed his wrist.

"Later my love," Illumi said as he finished up the rest of the laundry, "The very important dinner is tonight and I want to remain on schedule." He returned the laundry basket to its spot before putting his hands on Hisoka's strong shoulders. Hisoka placed his hands on Illumi's waist.

"And I don't even think I could anyway..."enlighten your memory"...my ass still hurts like hell," Illumi said. Hisoka chuckled to himself again as his flirtatious ways left his mind.

"Of course my Illu~♥️" Hisoka said as he kissed Illumi's forehead. The clown took his fingers and tilted Illumi's head up ever so slightly and calmly connected their lips. Their kiss was slow and comforting. Like the way their kisses always have been for the past twenty years. They had a warmth. A love. That never changed. Illumi smiled as he adjusted Hisoka's now purple hair.

"Let's go downstairs," Illumi said. Hisoka smiled also as he followed his husband down the stairway. Downstairs the butlers had made a very special meal that night and thankfully the preparation was complete as the couple came down. When they finished setting the table, they all excused themselves before leaving. The two of them looked at each other.

"Ayuna...dinner is ready, my precious flower petal~♥️" Hisoka yelled.

"Coming," a feminine voice yelled back.

Ayuna was now eighteen years old. Her hair was long, black, and gorgeous just like her fathers. It flowed gracefully behind her as she descended down the stairs. Her eyes were also the same. Still golden. Beautiful and terrifying. As the three of them sat down for dinner, she sat with Illumi's strict upholding composer. But learned and contracted Hisoka's humorous charm. 

She had fair skin that was pale and lifeless. With a very attractive face that had a galore of expressions with every word she said. A cut-throat, mesmerizing magenta aura followed her everywhere she went. But above all, she developed a psychotic unforgettable smile, one just like the terrifying ones of her parents, and used it to be the last thing her victims would see before she ended their life.

They all enjoyed their meal together with the fullest capacity. At that time, Ayuna was only doing singular simple missions on her own as a way of training. Ones that had the same difficulty level as taking candy from a baby. Thankfully, that night was when all of that was about to change.

"Ayuna...guess what," Illumi said.

"What!" she responded in an excited manner.

"You will get to come with us on our missions from now on, " Ayuna gasped with shock, "Your costumes and disguises are ready in the car. We will be leaving first thing tomorrow morning." Ayuna smiled widely and thanked her dads as she hugged the both of them.

After that, Ayuna raced to bed. Ready, prepared, and excited for this new harsh schedule. She fell asleep as fast as she could to pass the time faster. Like a small child on Christmas eve.

Illumi and Hisoka went off to bed as well, wanting to be well rested for the mission ahead.

"She is going to be great! She has our blood...she will be fine~♥️" Hisoka said as he took off his shirt. A very worried Illumi responded.

"I know I just...I'm overthinking this. You're right. She's going to be great." The Zoldyck finished dressing himself before joining Hisoka in the sheets. Cuddling in each other's warmth, they both fell asleep rather quickly.

Wanting to be perfect for their first mission with their daughter.

Ayuna slept soundly and had sweet bloody dreams.

Ready and excited to see the usage of Hisoka's lustful cards and Illumi's needles of darkness.

Word count: 977😊