Chapter 32: All Chained Up

(⚠WARNING⚠: Includes- Violent actions and descriptions(human trafficking), hard smut)

Two months later-

"NO! Please WAIT!" Illumi had stabbed needles in both of his opponent's eyes. The heavy weight of the body fell to the ground in defeat as Illumi slowly stepped over him. Outside the large glass window, the sun had finished setting as Illumi exited the room. He passed many confused and concerned women as he walked down the hallway and placed himself in the elevator, going down.

Illumi's last mission of the day was to infiltrate an underground trafficking organization that had recently threatened one of the Zoldyck's most loyal allies. As a favor to their now at risk ally, Silva instructed Illumi to hunt down this organization and murder all of the main important men that were involved in the threat. 

However, this was not the easiest task since the organization they wanted to take down was secretly known for hiding behind the false simulation of a marketing agency for hunters. For this mission, Illumi disguised himself in a nice dark green suit in order to enter the busy business building without looking suspicious. 

With the CEO of the organization now dead, Illumi could only predict that the other lower workers would hear of this news and pull back security footage. So, he came up with a shortcut. Where he would go to them, instead of them coming for him.

Illumi finally arrived on the first floor and exited the elevator to explore the many offices in the building. His main goal was to find a possible hidden entryway to the lower parking garage, since the garage only had one outside entrance and exit that was heavily guarded by security. So, he had to find a different way in.

Eventually, Illumi entered through a door to an empty and rather small office space. It looked lifeless, or at least unused for a very long time. Illumi looked around it and noticed that there were particularly more cameras in this room compared to the many other one's he observed. With this, he could obviously tell that this room, despite its appearance, was very important. Confirming that he was possibly going in the correct direction he wanted. 

As he looked around and examined, Illumi did not find the secret entryway he was expecting to find. That is, until he turned around to leave. He noticed the outline of another door right next to the one he entered the room through. As he approached it, he heard the faint sounds of conversation coming from behind it. 

When he approached and wiggled the handle, it was locked. He pulled out one of his many needles and shoved it into the lock, breaking it open in the process. He slowly opened it and walked through. Making sure to close it gently behind him as he continued forward.

Illumi was then surrounded by a pitch black erie enclosure. It was a long, black, and dirty hallway, with small little lightbulbs leading its path straight ahead. Illumi continued, disregarding its seemingly creepy aesthetic, keeping his guard up on high alert.

He stopped suddenly, feeling a buzzing vibration in his pocket. He pulled out his phone to see that Hisoka was calling. He quickly answered it and continued walking forward down the long hallway.
"Hello," Illumi said quietly.

"Hello my love...are you almost done with your mission?~♥️" Hisoka asked.

"Yes, I just have to finish off a couple other workers. This is taking longer than I expected. I should have notified you."

"No no, it's alright I understand. I'm just glad you're safe~♥️" Illumi smiled lightly.

"Is Ayuna asleep?" Illumi asked curiously.

"Yes...she fell asleep just now~♥️" the clown said as Illumi continued moving forward, "She is so cute...her sleeping face looks just like yours~♥️"