Chapter 8: On the Couch

(⚠WARNING⚠: Includes- Light smut)

Illumi woke up with a start the next morning. He read that their mission would take place around ten o'clock at night. He moved toward Hisoka and cuddled him to wake him up. The two snuggled in bed and conversated on what to do that day, given that they had hours to themselves. They decided on going shopping together as a way to enjoy each other outside of the house. They dressed in more casual clothes, but still remained in their specific style. Some time later, they were both out the door and on their way to the mall. Both explored all over, going to their favorite shops and sharing special memories together. Later that day, they both sat down for lunch at a nearby restaurant, where Hisoka struck up conversation.

"How have you been feeling?" the clown questioned. Illumi looked up.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't...pushing you too hard. I understand how difficult it might be, being in your position."

"I will admit that it's often unpleasant, but I'm learning to get used to it. I can't have the pleasure without the pain, I can handle it." Illumi answered. Hisoka then pondered.

"So let's say that we were to partake in something more...difficult. What's your opinion on that?"

"What do you mean by difficult?" the interested Zoldyck asked.

"Oh I was thinking of something like...I don't know...BDSM?" Illumi's face visibly became shocked.

"Did you want to attempt at that specifically?"

"Yes, eventually I would like to try it at least once, but like I said, I don't want to push you too hard, or hurt you," Hisoka responded. Illumi's face softened.

"I appreciate your concern, and if I'm being completely honest...the pain you would bring me during BDSM, or sex in general, would be more pleasing than painful." Hisoka's eyes widened.

"What do you mean by that?" Illumi sent him a seductive gaze.

"You know what I mean." A shocked, excited smile formed on Hisoka's face. Illumi took a sip of his drink, thankful that he found a non exposing way to tell his husband that the pain he endured during sex was beginning to make it more enjoyable for him. This topic of conversation reminded Illumi of the surprise he wanted to come up with. Hisoka has treated him better than any other person has, and Illumi wanted to show him how much he cared in a way he hasn't done before.

After finishing their lunch, they continued to walk about the mall, as Illumi continued to think of something to surprise Hisoka with. While shopping, Illumi had no ideas at all until they walked by Victoria Secret. An instant lightbulb went off in Illumi's head. He had the perfect idea.

They both walked inside and began to look around. Hisoka kept pointing every five seconds, trying to convince Illumi to try something on, but as always, Illumi played it off by seeming uninterested. Illumi had no luck until something caught his eye. There was an extremely beautiful black lace set of lingerie that he saw in the corner of the store. Thankfully Hisoka found something to try on, with Illumi acknowledging this opportunity. As Hisoka walked in and locked the dressing room door, Illumi calmly walked over to the stand and frantically looked for his size. Luckily there was one set left and Illumi was able to shove it in his bag and return without looking suspicious. As Hisoka stepped out Illumi was obviously stunned, but convinced him that he had enough sets at home that satisfied the both of them. When Hisoka closed the door, Illumi went up to the register, purchased his items, and shoved them in a separate bag as quickly as he could. When he got back, it was about a minute later when Hisoka stepped out. They both soon became bored and decided to head home, with Illumi relieved that he got away with his little stunt, and successfully stashed the lingerie somewhere when they got home.

They had a decent amount of time before their mission, so they decided to sit on the couch and watch a movie. Through the film, Illumi leaned his head on Hisoka's shoulder for comfort. Hisoka ran his fingers through his partner's long dark hair and snuggled him warmly. Both of them eventually got to where Hisoka was spooning Illumi from behind. At one point Illumi readjusted his hips, but soon realized that was a bad decision.

He heard a deep groan from Hisoka as something began to poke him at his entrance. Illumi turns over, making himself face Hisoka and cuddled into him. Hisoka grabbed his chin and lifted it to make their lips touch. The kiss was long and passionate and made Hisoka's boner stronger. The magician then towered over his lover, kissing him harder. Illumi could feel his own dick become hard as he broke the kiss.

"Hisoka," the Zoldyck whispered, "Do it gently?" Hisoka softly smiled.

"Of course my sweet Illu," said the clown as he got up to get the lube. Illumi re-positioned himself in their original snuggling placement as Hisoka returned shirtless. He got under the covers with Illumi, and once again spooned him from behind. Hisoka inserted two fingers into him. Illumi moaned under his breath as Hisoka began to give him light soft kisses on his neck. Hisoka stroked his cock and placed it on Illumi's tight hole and slowly entered inside. Illumi's moans grew as Hisoka softly and deeply thrusted into him.

"Ahhh...Illumi," the clown moaned in his ear, "You're so...tight...Aahh." Illumi's body loved this action. Hearing Hisoka's voice from behind him, whispering in his ear, turned Illumi on immensely. He continued slowly thrusting, moaning and groaning in Illumi's ear.

"Illumi...you're taking it...Aahh...so well." Illumi began to moan loader, deeply aroused by the voice of his partner, and of the deep penetration of his cock. Illumi started to pump his dick slowly up and down, unable to fight the feeling. Illumi shifted his body with Hisoka's into missionary position so Hisoka could have better aim. Hisoka continued to slowly thrust and Illumi pumped, teasing his tip.

"You look so...Aahh...fucking hot...AAhh...fuck!" Hisoka moaned as he squeezed Illumi's thighs. Illumi's head felt dazed, and could feel his climax approaching,

"Hisoka...AAhh...faster," Illumi moaned. Hisoka responded with more deep groaning as he began to thrust a little faster. Illumi's dick was throbbing, as he felt Hisoka's growing larger inside him.

"Lets...aahh...cum together," Illumi moaned practically out of breath. Hisoka grew a lewd smirk on his face.

"Fuck yes...AAhh," Hisoka moaned as he increased the pace, containing eye contact. Illumi grasped the couch with no restraint as he arched his back in desperate, lustful pleasure. With one final pound into Illumi, Hisoka filled him with his hot load as Illumi came all over his chest, moaning his lover's name. Hisoka fell next to Illumi and squeezed him tightly.

"You did so well baby," Hisoka whispers as he begins to clean up their mess. With multiple kisses and loving words, they both sadly had to prepare for their mission.

" I love you so much my Illu."

"I love you more."

Word count: 1190😊