Chapter 2: Warm Deep Water

(⚠WARNING⚠: Includes- Nudity)

Illumi and Hisoka continued out into the night sky towards the Zoldyck mansion, but it didn't take long to arrive for the place was relatively close, compared to their speed. Illumi entered the mansion making Hisoka wait outside due to his current state and because last time Illumi brought him inside, he tried to start a fight with the whole family. Illumi handed over the files to his parents and reported on Killua's whereabouts. His mother gave him the details of his next mission taking place tomorrow and lightly complained about how he doesn't live in the mansion anymore. Illumi didn't care, for he had moved on from his family's abusive actions. After receiving the plan of the mission he left without another word, meeting Hisoka outside. They both began to make their way home through the large dark landscape ahead of them.

Around a year ago, Illumi had married Hisoka after their long relationship from enemies to allies, from allies to "friends", and from "friends" finally to lovers. When Illumi was at his angriest was when Hisoka kneeled down and proposed, not just for marriage but also to vow that only they would be allowed to kill each other. Hisoka proposed in that moment because when it came to Illumi, it didn't matter how silent, angry, or closed off Illumi was, Hisoka loved him in all of his forms, ugly and beautiful. The wedding, to them, was perfect because it was just the two of them (and their witness). The Zoldyck family didn't care to come even though Illumi invited them, and other than his partner, Illumi had no friends. Hisoka on the other hand didn't have a family or friends at all, but that didn't matter because Illumi was his family now, and Illumi was the only kind of family Hisoka desired. Illumi, just Illumi. Although the wedding was extremely silent, their love made all the noise that was needed. For both of them, it was one of the most happiest moments of their lives. After the marriage, both of them attended the Zoldyck mansion to address how things would work out moving forward.

The Zoldyck's came to an agreement, that as long as Illumi continues the family business and follows all of their orders, he could live on his own with his partner. After the agreement was made Illumi and Hisoka purchased a mansion of their very own. Soon after they officially moved into their new home, Hisoka and Illumi wanted to begin their honeymoon, but when Illumi asked his parents for permission to go on a break from missions, they obviously declined, but they were willing to make another agreement. They agreed that if all missions are successful for a full year straight, they will grant only one mission a day for two weeks instead of multiple for their honeymoon's designated time. This deal was made exactly a year ago, making the mission that Ilumi and Hisoka just completed, the only one that needed to be completed that day. Making this technically the second day of their honeymoon, since it was already past midnight.

As soon as they arrived home Illumi went straight to his bathroom to undress. Given how late the hour was, he decided to relax in their home's personal Japanese hot spring. Illumi undressed himself completely and wrapped himself in a white towel around his waist. He put his hair up in a lazy bun with a hair tie, and used a few needles to keep it all in place. He walked down the hallway to the hot springs that was about the size of large swimming pool. He removed the towel and hung it on the wall and gently settled himself into the warm water. Illumi allowed himself to let his guard down, just a little bit, and as he relaxed his mind when back to that dark office and the sight of Hisoka. As much as he wanted to continue, he had to complete the mission before 12:00am. He though about what would happen if they did continue and soon enough Illumi's mind was swirling and swimming with lewd thoughts. This lead to Illumi's body reacting to his thoughts and the heat of the hot springs didn't necessarily make the feeling decrease. Illumi's cheeks had gone pink and his member was nearing a full erection. Illumi took a deep breathe and tried to think about something else, until he heard the door open in front of him across the hot spring. Hisoka poked his head in with his hair already down, his makeup off, and a light smirk on his face. 

"May I join you?" asked the magician as he entered the room with nothing but a black towel around his waist. Illumi looked up at him and immediately his lewd feelings began to return. He tried his best to ignore them so Hisoka would notice until Hisoka slowly removed his towel, revealing his large slightly hardened cock. Illumi couldn't hide it, his cheeks quickly turned red as Hisoka hung his towel on the wall. He slowly settled himself fully into the springs with his eyes above the water and slowly began to move closer and closer to Illumi. This made Illumi's chest rise with a slight pinch of panic, but his face was now returning to its normal tone with slight annoyance. Hisoka loved messing around with Illumi like this. He had slowly reached Illumi and emerged from the water with a small chuckle, and proceeded to sit next to him on the underwater stone seating, placing his arm around him. 

Illumi was slightly shocked. Hisoka usually would have done more than that to mess with him, especially in a situation such as this. At this point, Illumi had finally calmed down, however still barley blushing.

"What's todays mission?" Hisoka asked looking at his husband.

"My parents wanted me to complete today's mission alone," Illumi responded.

"Why?"

"They think the mission will be completed sooner if you're not there. They think you'll be a distraction."

"Really?"

"Yes, and they're right. You are a big distraction," Illumi said looking down. A small smirk grew on Hisoka's face.

"What kind of distration?" he asked, but Illumi didn't answer. Instead he closed his eyes, rested his head on Hisoka's chest, and moved closer to him, making more of their skin touch. Hisoka held Illumi tighter, enjoying the silent answer to his question.

"I'll finish as soon as I can," Illumi said softly.

Illumi's POV- So I can come home to you sooner

Hisoka contently smiled and laid his head on Illumi's, embracing his husband's warmth. Hisoka took and deep breath as they both fully relaxed together for the first time in a long time, as Hisoka whispered softly

"I love you...so much."

Word count: 1133😊