Chapter 10: Forest of Stars

(⚠WARNING⚠: Includes- Hard smut, dirty talk, blow job)

The next sunrise appeared like every other before it, as Hisoka sat up and stretched his arms upwards. He turned to look at his husband who was sound asleep as his black hair was unevenly spread amongst the pillows. The clown smiled warmly and snuggled into his lover's warm embrace.

"Good morning my sweet flower," said Hisoka as Illumi raised himself up. The Zoldyck rubbed his eyes and placed a kiss on his husband's lips. He then turned to see the notification on his phone.

"Mission's at 4pm," he notified as Hisoka pulled him back into the sheets.

"Mmm...Five more minutes..." Hisoka said, yawning. Illumi silently agreed, laid on Hisoka's chest, and listened to his heartbeat as they rested for a little while longer.

The afternoon mission was planned to take place in a forest that was practically next to the Zoldyck household, making the future delivery of the information not a problem of travel. There was an estimate of about thirty attackers that they were told to eliminate. Then the plan was to collect the classified information, then bring it to the Zoldycks. The fight was very intense, but it was nothing that both of them couldn't handle. Illumi shot people left and right with his golden needles, while Hisoka sliced everyone in his sight with his cards. They were down to the last man alive, who turned out to be the one with the info. Hisoka got to him before Illumi could. Hisoka decided to torment the last one, making him cower in fear at Hisoka's threatening presence. Illumi watched from a distance, in absolute awe of course. Hisoka sliced off the man's arms with a wide grin on his face, with the opponent's blood dripping down his hands and arms. 

Illumi could feel Hisoka's raging bloodlust from where he was watching, and could not resist his own body's reactions. With them both being assassins/murderers Illumi soon found himself being attracted to Hisoka's talent of killing. There was something about the way Hisoka killed, about the way he overpowers every match he has made that secretly turned Illumi on immensely. It made Illumi realize how thankful he was for this profession, because if it wasn't for killing, he would not have met him, the love of his life. Illumi failed to control the unexpected growing boner in his pants, as he watched his husband finish killing the last man. It wasn't until Hisoka started towards him when Illumi realized what state he put himself in. Illumi bolted towards a section of large leafy branches in one of the trees, attempting to hide. Hisoka, obviously, knew where he was, but didn't know why he was hiding away.

"Are you alright?" the clown asked as he used his nen abilities to climb upwards. Illumi, getting nervous, turns away from where his front would be visible as the clown immersed himself into the leaves. "Is something wrong?"

Illumi tried to think. He couldn't let Hisoka take the info in, cause then his parents would know something was up, and he knew he couldn't just walk into the mansion with a big obvious boner in front of them. Illumi found no other way around the problem besides taking care of it immediately. "Answer me."

"Hisoka," the Zoldyck said quietly as he turned around, showing his husband the problem. Hisoka's eyes widened.

"What's this?..." the magician smirked. Illumi's cheeks turned pink in embarrassment.

"Can we get this...taken care of?" Illumi asked quietly.

"Of course we can my love, but...let's get on the ground first...I'll check the perimeter just in case." Hisoka leaped from the branches, checking if they missed any other men, while Illumi headed for the ground. Unable to wait any longer, Illumi puts his fingers inside his mouth, getting them really wet. He leans himself against a big tree, slowly fingering himself, trying to get his swollen hole prepared as fast as he could without feeling as much pain. Hisoka soon returned and took a moment to enjoy the sight in front of him, leaving Illumi frustrated and wanting to get this over with. Hisoka turns him around, making him face the tree, little did he know that Hisoka had other plans. He got close to his ear.

"Illumi...I want to try something." The assassin was quick to respond.

"No, not now just...hurry," he said frustrated.

"Please baby...just once."

"We need to get this to my parents."

"Your parents don't need this information till midnight...and the night is still young." Illumi, stuck within another of his husband's games, decided to give in.

"Fine." Hisoka smiled and whispered softly in his ear.

"You're not allowed to cum until I say so...do you understand?" Illumi stopped fingering himself in shock, and in slight excitement.

"...yes." Illumi then felt a pair of hands grasp his hips from behind and a moist tongue around his hole. Illumi covered his mouth, trying to hold back his reaction to the sensation he felt. Hisoka felt no shame as he used his tongue and swirled it inside Illumi's entrance. Illumi, refusing to let a sound be heard, bothered Hisoka, making him stop and stand, pressing his lips to Illumi's ear again.

"What did I say about holding back those beautiful moans?" Hisoka puts in one finger and slowly goes in and out. Illumi refuses and keeps his hand in place.

"Please Illumi...you know how I feel about you holding back." Illumi finally gives in as the magician begins giving hickeys down his neck. Illumi moans softly trying to keep quiet, feeling very exposed in this setting. Hisoka bites down on Illumi's collarbone from behind and slips in another finger as he goes harder. Using his other hand, Hisoka reaches inside the clothes and gropes Illumi's chest sensually. Illumi, feeling his climax coming closer, starts pumping his cock and moaning a little louder. Hisoka decides to tease Illumi even further.

"You can't even watch me fight without getting hard can you?...mmm such a naughty boy...thinking about me instead of staying focused." Illumi almost came to the sound of his voice. The smooth seductive whispers in his ear drove him crazy.

"Please Hisoka...Aahh...let me cum," Illumi moaned.

"No, you covered your mouth...so no, you can't yet," Hisoka said as he continued to whisper in his lover's ear, fully knowing it's getting him closer and closer.

"I want to fuck you so hard right now, but this tight little hole of yours is so swollen, then again...since you disobeyed me...I'm just going to tease you until you beg for it."

"Aaahh...AAahh..fuck," Illumi moaned trying to control himself.

"Don't cum yet...when you do it's going to be all over my face...Ooohh Illumi...I want to hear you beg for more...I want to hear you scream my name in pleasure...I want to hear you submit to your master." Hisoka stopped and turned him around as he got down on his knees in front of his desperate partner. Hisoka entered in three fingers, and after hearing Illumi's moans of shock he began teasing Illumi's tip with his tongue. Illumi grasped Hisoka's shoulders, his legs shaking with intensity. Illumi's mouth hung open with saliva dripping out with every breathy moan.

"Hisoka...ahh...please let me...AAhh...cum." The amused clown stopped to speak.

"Come on baby...you can beg harder than that." Hisoka then began to suck harder while abusing Illumi's hole. Illumi backed himself against the tree again.

"Please master...let me...AAHh... let me cum...Aahh...all over you...Please!" Hisoka stopped again.

"Such a good boy...cum for me baby." Hisoka jerked Illumi off, waiting for his seed to squirt all over him. Illumi dug his nails into the broad shoulders as his moans grew even louder. Within minutes Illumi came all over the magician's face and tongue. As Illumi gasped for air, Hisoka cleaned them both up as quickly as he could so they could hand off the information as soon as possible. Eventually Illumi came back from the mansion, red in the face of embarrassment and exhaustion. 

Hisoka drove them both home, happy that he could force his husband into such a submissive state, while Illumi went home wondering how he couldn't control himself in that situation to any degree. When they got home they headed straight to sleep that night, not knowing what tomorrow will bring for them next.

Word count: 1381😊