Chapter 9: Flames of Desire

(⚠WARNING⚠: Includes- Hard smut, blowjob, 69)

To the couple's inconvenience, there were two missions in a row that they needed to complete. One at ten at night, then the next one happened at one in the morning. Both seemed like they took forever, with both of them arriving home at three. When they did arrive home they both basically passed out of exhaustion, and woke up some time in the afternoon. They got up and did their routines as usual, but Illumi noticed that Hisoka seemed to be getting dressed to go out.

"Are you going somewhere?" Illumi asked. Hisoka turned and wrapped his arms around him.

"I need to go and...check something my love," the magician replied with a kiss to Illumi's cheek. Illumi, trying not to seem puzzled, looked downward.

"When will you be back?"

"I'll be back by sunrise, okay?" Hisoka tilted his chin up to face him.

"Okay," Illumi replied. Hisoka went into their bedroom and came out once again with the "emergency bag." Hisoka set it down at the front door and then gave Illumi a tight hug.

"I'll see you soon my sweet flower," he said as he kissed him lightly. Illumi blushed softly as Hisoka opened the door and left. Despite being suspicious of him, the bag reminded Illumi of the surprise he had been wanting to give, and made the official decision to give it to him...tonight.

Illumi then proceeded to have a nice long shower, making his skin smooth and soft to the touch. He then made sure he straightened his hair, and to make it look nice and refreshed. Dressed in a long bathrobe, he made his way to their living room and moved all of the furniture against the wall. He then left and returned with a large, soft gray rug he had been meaning to lay out for a while. He then placed it on the floor in front of their fireplace. Looking out the window, the sun was slowly sinking lower. Illumi walked to their room and pulled out the hidden lingerie and put it on. Illumi stood in front of the mirror, amazed at how good he looked. The black panties held his bulge in perfectly and the top piece fit him really well. He finished the look off with some black lace thigh high stockings, a gift Hisoka got him, and continued to stare at himself, as if this was the first time he found himself sexy. He then walked to the kitchen and got two glasses along with a bottle of wine. He placed them aside as he lit the fireplace as the growing sunset glowed outside the window. Illumi laid himself on the rug, as his heart began to beat faster. He knew this wasn't like him at all, but he knew Hisoka would love this surprise, and he wanted to show Hisoka that he would be willing to get out of his comfort zone for him, and only him.

Ten minutes had passed before Illumi finally heard the door opening and rustling keys. He sat up and positioned himself as he grabbed his phone, expecting Hisoka to wonder where he was. He could hear footsteps in the bedroom before the notification buzzed on his phone.

"Where are you?" the clown texted. Illumi took a slow deep breath.

"The living room," Illumi responded as he set his phone down, repositioning himself as the sound of heels clicked down the hallway towards him.

Hisoka's jaw dropped and was frozen still at the sight. Illumi motioned his finger for Hisoka to come closer. Hisoka, his mouth still open in absolute shock, went and sat down next to him. Illumi shut his jaw and kissed him.

"Welcome home...Mr. Morow," the assassin stated as he took off Hisoka's heels. Hisoka's cheeks turned red as Illumi continued to take off his clothes. With Hisoka now in his boxers, Illumi turned and poured their wine and gave one glass to his lover.

"To us, our lives, and our love," Illumi said, raising his glass. Hisoka did not respond, he just cheered his husband's glass and watched him take his drink. Moments later, Hisoka finally managed a sentence.