Chapter 4: Bed of Bloodlust

(⚠WARNING⚠: Includes- Hard smut, serious topic-(sextual harassment))

The morning arrived sooner than expected as Illumi woke up and proceeded to get dressed for their daily mission as Hisoka stayed asleep in bed. When Illumi was ready his husband was just barely out of bed.

"Hurry, we have to go soon," said Illumi, a little annoyed. Hisoka didn't answer, just slowly walked into his closet as Illumi got his breakfast. Forty minutes later, they were out the door. They got into Hisoka's car to drive to the location that was a little farther than usual. Hisoka blasted his vulgar, inappropriate music for the first half of the ride, until Illumi forced him to turn it off the closer they got to their destination. Their mission today was to kill a businessman that was presently staying in a hotel. They didn't know what they were in for, but it would have been better to get there sooner rather than later. With that they arrived and immediately infiltrated the hotel without anyone knowing. The man was somewhere on the fourth floor, and was not difficult for Illumi and Hisoka to find. Hisoka opened the door and what they found, they were definitely not expecting.

The room revealed the business man fingering a woman, with her wrists and ankles tied to a bed and her mouth covered in duct tape. Without hesitation, Illumi closed the door.

"Who are you? And what are you.." The man couldn't finish because Hisoka immediately sent cards flying across the room, cutting the man's arms and legs, as one card sliced his throat open, leaving him bleeding all over the floor, and missing the woman entirely. Illumi knew Hisoka was a skilled killer, but no matter how many times he saw it in action, it always impressed him. Illumi sent ten pins into the woman, for the purpose of no witnesses, as Hisoka stood and watched. Hisoka loved seeing Illumi kill, especially when he released his bloodlust, which would always make him do the same. After the mission, which was in their opinion "too easy," they returned home at the time being around eight o'clock in the evening.

When they got home, they changed into more comfortable clothing. Hisoka began to make both of them dinner as Illumi sat and waited on the couch, thinking about the conversation they had last night.

Illumi's POV- How would I determine when I'm ready? Is it a feeling, and if it is, what is that feeling like?

Illumi pondered this for a while. He was not really familiar with this so-called, "pleasure." Sure he and Hisoka have done sexual things before, but they all happened so quickly under Hisoka's control that Illumi was incapable of memorizing the feeling. Their short sessions would be so quick that Illumi would not have a lot of time to think, and usually it was Hisoka who would start it in the first place. After all, Illumi was never one to start sexual tension or activity, for he never was able to feel it on his own, or at least without Hisoka. As a trained assassin, the only physical feeling he felt before he married was pain. He didn't understand pleasure to its full potential yet, but as much as he tried to sustain his thoughts and questions, he was distracted by Hisoka, for ever since the mission was completed, Hisoka's bloodlust wasn't decreasing at all.

Illumi was confused, not just because of Hisoka's lasting bloodlust, but because it was making him feel something strange. His chest was slowly filling with sparks that felt exciting. Illumi tried to compare this feeling to the one he felt while he and Hisoka would do sexual activities. To him, it seemed barely similar until something in Illumi's gaze changed. He allowed his eyes to dance all over his partner's body as Hisoka was cooking. Illumi starred from his broad shoulders to his torso, but Illumi considered his starring normal until his eyes fell upon Hisoka's ass. Illumi has never noticed how attractive his ass was before. He never thought that something so simple could make him feel this way. The feeling in Illumi's chest was becoming more aggressive. Illumi couldn't take his eyes off of it. He felt as if he was in a trance, one he could never escape from, until Hisoka turned around.