Chapter 28: An Unlabeled Package

(⚠WARNING⚠: Includes- Hard smut)

The front main doorbell of the Zoldyck-Morow estate chimed loudly. After a week of endless lonesome waiting, Illumi's packages from his first order had finally arrived. He raced to the door in a way that confused Hisoka immensely. Illumi opened it to see a butler, with their face and torso hidden behind the pile of packages they were holding. Illumi slowly took them in his own hands and thanked the butler before closing the door.

As quickly as he could, Illumi walked up the stairs, unable to see the path in front of him. After going through the long dimly lit hallways, he finally reached their bedroom. He closed the door before slowly placing all of the boxes on the ground. Just by looking at all of them, Illumi could tell which items came in which packaging. 

The baby products were obviously labeled and marked with a design that clearly stated what was inside. However, there was only one box out of the group that was completely blank except for the shipment address information. It was the only package that was unlabeled, not giving a single indication of what it contained. Illumi grabbed it with excitement and began to open it when he suddenly heard footsteps approaching the room.

He quickly solved the unlabeled package under the bed and moved his body back towards the other packages, right before the door opened. Illumi quickly changed his happy attention toward the baby products in front of him and Hisoka stood over him from behind.

"What's got you so excited~♥️" the clown questioned. Illumi looked up at him.

"Oh, I was just happy that the baby's things arrived. That's all," Illumi said calmly on the outside, but on the inside he felt the nervousness and excitement of the situation. Hisoka raised an eyebrow as he questioned the suspicions of his husband's actions, but he ended up just shrugging his shoulders and not thinking much of it. He then turned and left to continue practicing the new and more deadly card trick he came up with that day.

Once he was completely sure that Hisoka was no longer there, he put the baby's things away and retrieved the box from underneath their bed. He pulled out and examined every single sex toy that was in that box. Dildos, vibrators, flavored lube, everything, even some pheromone candles.

Once he looked at them all, and made sure he got what he paid for, he condensed his excitement and put them all back in the box. He was not in the position to try them at that moment, but maybe sometime later that week. He took the box and shoved it into the back corner of his side of the closet, specifically behind a dresser with black drawers.

Later that night Illumi had gone to bed as Hisoka was finishing up his evening shower. Hisoka's mind was still remaining on the strange reaction Illumi had to the packages arriving. Sure, the reason Illumi gave him was valid, but Hisoka couldn't get past the strange feeling that his lover's reaction was about something else. 

He got dressed in his pajamas before heading over to their control room. A room that had accessible footage to all of the cameras in their mansion. Hisoka found the one linked to their bedroom and rolled back the recording to that afternoon. He saw Illumi about to open the blank box, but then grew confused as he saw Illumi hide it quickly. Once he saw himself step into the frame, it all made sense.

"It seemed like Illumi was hiding something that he didn't want me to see. A surprise perhaps?~♥️" the clown thought to himself. When he saw himself leave he tried to see the items inside the box, but no matter what angle Hisoka looked from, Illumi or furniture was always blocking the one spot he needed to see. He was able to catch glimpses of some items, but he couldn't get a full clear view of anything. So he continued watching to the point where he saw Illumi hide the box in the closet.