Chapter 12: The Red Room

(⚠Warning⚠: Includes- Hard smut, BDSM, overstimulation)

Illumi opened and walked through the large front doors of the building, only to reveal that it had no people in it. The front desk of that lobby did have a note sitting on it and Illumi could only assume that it was for him. When he reached it he picked up the note that read-

Take the elevator to the fourth floor. Then go in the third door on the left~♥

Illumi did as the note said after leaving it at the desk. The elevator lifted upwards, as did Illumi's heart. The closer he got, the more floors he passed, the more excited he got. Although he contained his emotionless exposure, Illumi was mentally speechless by the time the elevator doors opened. He counted the doors as he walked down the hallway and stopped in front of the third. He could hear his heartbeat pounding in his head as he placed his hand on the handle and slowly opened the door.

When he stepped inside, the room was jet black. Illumi closed the door and began to wonder if he had the correct room, until he smelled something very familiar. The smell of Hisoka's cologne.

He could also sense a form of lust coming from right behind him. He knew he was there and didn't let it surprise him, as he allowed Hisoka to cover his eyes from behind. Illumi stood there blind as he heard a click sound, followed by Hisoka's voice.

"Are you ready for your surprise, my love~♥" The clown questioned. Illumi paused for a moment.

"...Yes." Hisoka uncovered Illumi's eyes, which were then embraced by the low red lighting of the room. It was complete with a bed, chain cuffs, and rope rings hanging from the ceiling, and other features that Illumi had never seen before. There was also a table holding blindfolds, handcuffs, nipple clamps, lube, cock rings, and many more items from what Illumi could tell.

He turned around to face Hisoka, who was wearing what seemed like a black suit underneath the lighting.

"Remember our brief conversation about BDSM?~♥" Hisoka asked, "Well, I thought today we would give it a try. Are you comfortable with that?" he asked as he approached Illumi and tilted his chin upwards to look at him.

"Yes, I am," the Zoldyck answered.

"Good...but first, let's decide on a safe word for you to use incase I push you beyond your limits...How about...red, is that good?~♠"

"Yes, that's good."

"If at any point you're in uncomfortable pain or you want me to stop, just say that word okay?~♣"

"I will." Hisoka smirked as he pulled Illumi's face closer.

The kiss was long and passionate as the couple's arms danced about each other's bodies. Hisoka grazed his hands all over the smooth silk dress that Illumi was wearing, groping his ass and chest. Illumi grabbed Hisoka's shoulders in anticipation, waiting and wanting more from that very moment. Illumi slowly took off Hisoka's jacket and let it gracefully fall on the floor as he then began to loosen and remove his husband's tie.

The lustful kiss continued at a slow pace as their tongues began to dance just as their hands did. Hisoka slowly dragged the zipper on the back of his lover's dress downwards as he began to softly moan in pleasure. When it reached the bottom, the dress lightly fell to the ground revealing Illumi in his black lingerie. Hisoka breaks the kiss and motions Illumi backwards to sit on the bed. The magician then slowly started to unbutton his shirt, giving his husband a good view in the process. Once off, the shirt was tossed across the room as Hisoka got a bottle of lube off the table.

Hisoka covered three of his fingers as Illumi laid himself comfortably on the bed. The Zoldyck then slipped off his panties revealing his strong erection that had grown. Hisoka got down on his knees and began to finger Illumi slowly, starting with two fingers. The clown took his smirking mouth and began to suck on his partner's tip. No one could notice, but Illumi's face began to turn a deep red, trying to not seem so desperate for Hisoka's lustful actions. Hisoka then moves on to three fingers and begins to move them faster and more vigilantly. Illumi then moaned softly under his breath as he relaxed his body, in order to receive the most pleasure, and so his body would not tense and make it more difficult.