Chapter 14: Place of Silence

(⚠WARNING⚠: Includes- Hard smut)

On the drive back home from the very event mission, Illumi's entrance still continued an aching pain. He leans over to Hisoka and tells him, so that they would stop by a store on the way home for any healing ointment or cream that would help.

After finding many available options, they went home immediately to shower and change their clothes. After a long conversation, Hisoka was finally able to convince Illumi to let him put the ointment on him. Illumi, red in the face of embarrassment, bent over the bed as Hisoka slowly slipped off his shorts and boxers. Hisoka then slowly and carefully placed the ointment on his lover's entrance. Illumi was surprised to feel that it didn't hurt, and became more relaxed as soon as it was applied.

"Well...how does it feel?~♠" The magician asked. Illumi redressed his lower body.

"Much better." Hisoka smiled and kissed him lightly before turning the lights off. They both snuggled in bed together and went to bed at a decent time feeling happy about how this day had turned out.

The next morning arose slowly as Illumi woke up in Hisoka's strong arms. He wiggled slightly and realized that the pain he had been feeling had completely vanished as if it never existed in the first place. He slowly rolled out of his husband's arms to check his phone that informed that today's mission would be in the afternoon. He set the phone back down and moved back towards Hisoka who was still fast asleep. Illumi stared at the unconscious and unbothered face in front of him as he swept the pink hair back to then lay his hand on the clown's soft cheek.

Illumi's POV- I can't believe...out of all of the men on earth, I fell for this one. How could I have gotten so lucky...he looks so peaceful. It's already our last day...and just like that, it's back to the same normal busy schedule. Either way...I hope this never ends.

Hisoka's eyes slowly opened to Illumi's eyes that were deep in thought. He held the Zoldyck's hand from his face and brought it to his lips and kissed it softly many times. Hisoka snuggled closer to Illumi and cuddled in his warmth.

"What are you thinking about my love?~♥" Hisoka asked. Illumi closed his eyes.

"Nothing."

"Are you feeling better...down there?~♣"

"Yes, the pain is completely gone."

"Good~♥" Hisoka continued to give him kisses until he got up to go and start his day, while Illumi preferred to stay in bed that morning. Illumi continued sleeping, taking his time to relax and prepare his mind for the busy schedule ahead.

One hour later, Illumi awoke again and decided to make himself some breakfast and take a quick morning shower to wake himself up. Afterwards, while wiping his long damp hair with a towel, he walked down a hallway where he found Hisoka working out in their home gym.

Illumi quietly stood in the doorway where Hisoka, facing the other way, couldn't see him. Illumi paused and took a good, long look at what was his. His eyes danced all over him. With no regret he starred all over Hisoka's strong arms and back, broad shoulders, rock hard abs, bulging thighs, tight ass...everything...and more.

Meanwhile, Hisoka refused to acknowledge that he knew Illumi was there and continued like normal. Eventually he finished and decided to break the tension-filled silence.

"Why are you staring?~♥" Hisoka said with a smirk, wiping sweat off his face. Illumi didn't answer, like usual, and just slowly left and continued down the hallway with a small smile.

The mission took place in a very run down and abandoned town. After driving a while to get there, they went in by foot as soon as they were close enough. According to Mrs. Zoldyck, the mission was to take place in that town's library. The mission seemed to be an easy one, with only three enemies to kill. A sketchy business man who had unorderly cut ties with the Zoldyck family with no warning, and his two bodyguards. Regardless of their status, they went down like flies.