YES!

Today was the day. Finn was going to propose to Noah. Him and Noah have been dating for 5 years. They have been together ever since Finn was 20 and Noah was 18. They have never been happier. Finn was looking for a ring. Millie was helping him. Finn wanted everything to be perfect. He hopes that Noah would love it.

He picked out a beautiful diamond ring. He walked out of the store with a smile on his face. "You ready to do this?" Millie asked. "I don't know." Finn said. "He won't say no." Millie said. "But what if he's not ready to get married?" Finn asked. "You overthinking everything. He loves you." Millie said. "Yeah. Your right." Finn said. "I'm always right." Millie said. Finn rolled his eyes.

Finn was extremely nervous. He had all this thoughts running through his mind. What if he doesn't want to get married? What if he hats me? What if he doesn't like the ring?

Finn tried to relax. He can do this. No matter what happens he'll be okay. No matter what.

Millie got out her phone and texted Noah.

Mills: Hey Noah!

Noah: Hey Millie.

Mills: Can you meet on the beach. At sunset?

Noah: Why?

Mills: Just do it!

Noah: Okay?

Finn knows it's cheesy. To propose on the beach. Noah loved the beach. That's the whole reason they moved here. So they can be by the ocean.

"You ready?" Millie asked. "Am I?" He asked. Though he wasn't asking Millie he was asking himself. "You are." She said. "I hope." Finn said.

Noah turned off the TV. Finn should've been back by now. Where is he?

He was wondering why out of the blue Millie wanted to meet up with him. On the beach?

Noah went to the beach. He pulled out his phone to text Millie. But before he could he heard a voice.

He looked up from his phone and saw Finn. "Finn? Your here too? Where's Millie?" Noah asked. "I need to ask you something." Finn said. "Okay?" Noah said laughing a bit.

"You know your the most important person in the world to me right?" Finn said. Noah hesitantly nodded. "I love you so so much. I don't know how long we'll be together but I hope that it's forever. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So?" Finn got one knee and Noah gasped tears filling his eyes. "Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" Finn asked.

"No." Finns face fell.

"No duh!" Noah yelled jumping into Finns arms. "Oh thank fuck. I thought you were being serious." Finn laughed with relief.

Noah sat in Finns lap. Finn leaned in kissed Noah's lips softly. "I love you, Noah Schnapp." Finn said. "I love you too, Finn Wolfhard." Noah said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So cute! I actually really liked this chapter.

Words: 487