Halloween Party

Finn was done dressing for the Halloween party he was going to. He was a vampire. He thought he looked good. He was going to this party with his friend Noah. He was kinda excited for this. He's surprised Noah's going. He never seemed like the party type. But he's glad Noah decided to come. His other friends are coming too. Caleb, Sadie, Gaten, Millie.

He was going to pick up Noah. He honked as he rolled in Noah's driveway. Noah ran out. "Hey Noah." Finn said. "Hey Finn." Noah said.

Noah was vampire costume. Finn and Noah wanted to match. Finn glanced at Noah. He looked... cute. Finn snapped out of his thoughts and started the car.

They pulled up to the house. Halloween music was playing. They walked in and saw crowds of people all wearing costumes. They saw their friends and headed over to them.

"Hey guys!" Noah said happily. They all greeted them. "Hey Noah!" Finn yelled over the music. "Yea?" Noah asked. "Imma go grab a drink. You want one?" Asked Finn. Noah nodded.

"So?" Sadie said. "What?" Noah asked. "You and Finn!" Millie said. The rest agreed. Noah shook his head. "We're just friends." Noah tried. They all groaned. "We all see how to too look at each other." Gaten said. "Yea man." Caleb agreed. "He doesn't like me!" Noah said flustered. "Mhm." Sadie said.

Finn came back with the drinks. "Here Noah." Finn said. "Thanks Finn." Noah said. Finn nodded. "Care to dance." Fun winked at Noah. Noah's face turned all shades of red and pink. Noah nodded. Finn grabbed Noah hand.

Noah blushed. Finn stared to dance badly. Noah laughed. Finn grabbed his hands and swung Noah around. Noah laughed and blushed. Noah then fell on Finn. Both boys were a blushing mess.

Finn helped Noah up and pulled him close. "I want to take you somewhere." Finn said. Noah nodded.

Finn took Noah to some bedroom. Finn wanted someplace quieter. "Why are we here?" Noah asked. "I wanted to tell you something." Finn said nervously.

Noah nodded. They sat on the bed. Finn braced himself. Finn looked at Noah and opened his mouth. "Will you go out with me?" Noah said quickly. "Ugh." Finn groaned. Noah giggled. "I wanted to say it." Finn said. "Okay okay sorry. Go." Noah said smiling. "Noah Schnapp? Will you go out with me?" Finn asked. "Yes." Noah said.

They awkwardly hold hands. Finn moved his thumb across Noah's hand. Noah blushed. "Now let's go out and have fun!" Finn said.

They went out and had the most fun they can have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owl house anyway? I thought that scene was so cute! So I had to put it in this Oneshot. Anyways hope you've enjoyed this Oneshot! Have a wonderful day or night!

Words: 469