Haunted House

Foah were going to a haunted house today. Noah was a bit nervous about this. They were also going with their friends. Sadie, Millie, Gaten, Caleb.

They all carpooled and drove up to the house. They all got out. "Let's use the buddy system. I choose Noah!" Finn called out. They all chuckled while Noah blushed. Everyone new that Finn had a huge crush on Noah. Well everyone expect Noah new about that.

They all went to the front door. They paid the lady standing at the door. "Have fun." She said creepily. Noah nervously chuckled. He grabbed onto Finns arm.

Finn lightly chuckled. "You'll be fine Noah." Finn reassured. Noah nodded and kept walking.

All the scars started. Clowns, ghoulies, Michael, Jason, Freddy Krueger, and much much more.

Noah kept getting scared. "Finn I don't like this. Can we go?" Noah asked. Finn laughed. "Your fine." Finn said. Noah started to tear up.

Just then a clown came out of nowhere. Noah jumped back into Finns arms. Fin started laughing. But then realized that Noah really was scared. Noah had tears streaming down his face.

"Hey. It's okay. It's not real. Alright. Your okay. I'm here. I'll protect you." Finn said. Noah nodded into his chest. Finn sighed while rubbing Noah's back. Finn kissed the top of his head.

Finn and Noah caught up to their friends. Noah quickly wiped his tears off. Noah clung to Finn like his leg depended on it.

Finally they were done. Noah never let go of Finn. Noah started to tear up again. "Hey. Hey." Finn said softly. "It okay. Your okay. You did great. I'm sorry Noah. If I knew you were going to be this scared then we could've went to my house for Halloween. We could've watched movies and eat candy. I'm sorry." Finn apologized.

"It's fine. It's not your fault I'm a huge baby." Noah said. "No! No..." Finn said. Finn put his fingers under Noah's chin making him look up.

They started to lean into each other. Their lips met. What a wonderful feeling it was. They separated. Noah felt a little better now. "So? Your house?" Noah asked. "Sounds great." Finn laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so so sorry about Noah this chapter. I probably made him seem a little soft. I know Noah would not act like this in a haunted house. He would most likely enjoy it. But for the sake of this chapter I made Noah a little out a character. Anyways have a wonderful day or night!

Words: 423