At The Hotel

"Y/n, we are here." I open my eyes and remembered that I'm in the car heading the hotel that the Alpha meeting is at. I look to the passenger seat and see Maya looking at me.

"I can't believe you slept through the entire car trip."

"Well Xavier did wake me up earlier than I wanted." I mumbled.

"That's because we needed to leave in order to get here on time! I don't want the other Alphas to think that we don't care." He has a point. If he's going to become our packs new Alpha he needs to show a certain standard. "Let's go find our rooms." I agreed with Xavier and the three of us walk into the hotel and see our parents and Sabrina already at the front counter. Our mom is the first to notice us.

"Oh you're here! Your dad just got all of us checked in and got our room keys." She hands a key to each of us. Once our dad is done at the front counter he turns to us.

"Our rooms aren't next to each other but we are all in the same hallway. We are on floor five." We follow our dad to our floor. Once we get there we all separate and Sabrina follows me to our room. My parents room is one of the first rooms closest to the elevator, and Xavier and Maya's room is a few rooms down from theirs. Sabrina and I's room is the last room to the right. Once I open the door Sabrina goes around the entire room looking at the beds, balcony, bathroom, etc. I just put my suitcase down and lay on the bed.

"Isn't this room so nice!" She says.

"The beds are really comfortable." She ignores my comment and continues to look around. Then I get a notification on my phone. Mom is texting me.

————————————————————————
Mom

How are you two doing in your room? Have you unpacked?

Sabrina is checking out every corner of the room. And no I haven't unpacked.

You should do that now. Alpha Tony wants to have dinner with us today. So meet us in the hotel entrance at 6. Tell your sister too.

Ok.

————————————————————————

Alpha Tony is my dads best Alpha friend. I get up and go over to my suitcase to figure out what I should wear for dinner. Oh wait I have to tell Sabrina.

"Sabrina!" She comes out of the balcony.

"What?"

"We're having dinner with Alpha Tony's family."

"Awesome! We'll get to see Amelia!" Amelia is 20 and she's Alpha Tony's daughter. Our family usually meets at each other's packs every couple of months to hang out. We got a letter two months ago that Amelia met her mate.

"We'll go get ready, we only have a little more than an hour until we meet our parents at the hotel entrance."

"Ok!" I get dressed in a nice outfit, retouch my makeup, and style my hair. Once I was done I checked to see if Sabrina was ready and we headed out. The second we got out of the elevator and entered the main entrance I smelled something.

"What is that smell?" I asked Arya.

"I don't know... It smells kind of woody I can't explain it, it's too faint." I was about to walk in the direction of the smell when someone stops me.