After Party

As we walk into the ballroom together someone yells my name.

"Hey, Y/n! Long time no see!" Was that Leon?! I look around and see that my suspicion was correct. Leon is now walking over towards us.

"Leon! Hi!" I get out of Mason's hold and hug Leon. I can feel Mason getting annoyed through our bond "Calm down. He's Xavier's beta and best friend. I've known him since I was little."

"You left my hold to go hug him." He grumbles.

"I haven't seen him since I left for the annual alpha meeting. Behave and I'll give you a kiss. Now shush." I hear Mason grumble underneath his breath but I ignore him. "I haven't seen you in forever!" I smile up at Leon.

"I know! You found your mate and you're already Luna. That's amazing!" Leon pats my shoulder.

"Well you just became Beta! Please make sure to keep my brother in check. Sometimes he works too hard." I've seen the way he pushes himself when he helped my dad. He wants to be good enough for the pack. Now that I've said that, Mason said something similar when he apologized to me. I feel like that's something that all Alpha's have in common.

"You can count on me!" He gives me a thumbs up and I laugh. Leon is a very energetic guy. But he knows when to be serious. He's honestly the perfect beta for my brother. I think Leon finally noticed Mason by my side because he bows down a little towards him. "I'm so sorry for not addressing you earlier. Hello Alpha Mason."

"Hello Leon. You're officially Alpha Xavier's Beta?" Leon lifts his head up once Mason asks him that question. Leon smiles brightly and straightens up proudly.

"Yes I am!"

"Then I'm sure we'll see more of each other. I hope we'll be great allies." Mason holds out his hand to him.

"I couldn't agree more." Leon shakes his hand. "By the way your family is over there." He points in a direction where they are all grouped together. "I'm sure you want to be with them now."

"Yes, we should join them. I'll see you later then Leon. It was great talking with you!"

"Me too Y/n. I hope I'll get to see you again soon!" We wave goodbye to each other and he walks away.

"Let's go Mason." I grab his arm and try walking in the direction of my family. However instead of him following me, he pulls me into his arms.

"You forgot something. You owe me a kiss."

"How could I forget?" I lean in to kiss him softly but he immediately intensifies it. When we break the kiss his eyes were full of lust.

"That's just a taste of how much I want you right now."

"I guess you'll just have to wait." I teased him. He glares at me but I pay no mind to it and bring us over to my family.

"Y/n! Mason! There you are! What took you so long?" Sabrina says to us.

"We ran into Leon." I answered.

"You must have been catching up then. You haven't seen him in a month haven't you?" My mom says. Has it really been a month since I've met Mason? It doesn't feel that long.

"Yeah. It was nice talking to him." As I look at my family I see Sabrina eating a cream puff.

"Is that a cream puff?!" I point at her hand holding it.

"Yep!" She smiles, happily eating it. I look at Xavier to make sure it's true.

"It's my Alpha ceremony. You think I wouldn't add cream puffs to the dessert menu?" He says. Oh my god there's cream puffs.