Maya's Ceremony

I walk into Xavier and Maya's house and see Maya, Amelia, and Sabrina in the living room.

"Oh Y/n, you're finally here!" Maya says as I join them in the room.

"Yeah sorry about that." Mason kind of sidetracked me...

"Don't worry about it. Sabrina just finished my make up."

"She was probably 'busy' with Mason." Sabrina teases me.

"Sabrina, shut up!" I yell at her. She's not wrong but she can't help but find every way to tease me.

"I did see you two leaving the party early yesterday." Amelia adds in.

"You're telling me you didn't leave to have your own kind of fun?" Says Sabrina.

"What?! No- I...umm... We didn't... Whatever." I cross my arms and look away.

"Leave poor Y/n alone." Amelia puts her arm around my shoulder. "You totally made out before you got here didn't you?"

"Maybe..." I blushed.

"You two are so cute! Now come on, I need you to do my hair for me." Maya takes me to her vanity in her bedroom and I start working on her hair. Sabrina and Amelia are just chilling on the bed.

"Are your parents here yet?" I asked Maya.

"They arrived yesterday near the end of the party." She tells me.

"You were preoccupied so you missed them." I grab the closest pillow near me and hit Sabrina in the shoulder. "Ah!"

"One more word and I will murder you." I threatened her.

"I know you missed me!" Sabrina smiles 'innocently' at me. I just roll my eyes and go back to finish styling Maya's hair. Once I'm done, I put a few flowers that she had, into her hair.

"All done! What do you think?" I asked. Maya turns her head and all directions so she can see her hair.

"I love it! You did such a great job Y/n!" Maya stands up and hugs me.

"You're welcome Maya, I want you to look perfect for your ceremony."

"Thanks. I am just so nervous for my ceremony though."

"Why? You'll be fine." Amelia says.

"I know, but... I can't help but be nervous. How did u get through yours Y/n?" I let out a small laugh hearing Maya ask me that.

"I honestly have no idea. It's all a blur to me now." I shrug my shoulders. "At least you've been here for a while and everyone knows you. I became Luna after two weeks!" To be honest I don't know I didn't have a total panic attack before my ceremony. Mason and his family really did help me be less nervous.

"Speaking of you being Luna..." Maya says. "From what I saw at the party yesterday, you and Mason seemed to have made up."

"Wait..? You and Mason were fighting?" Sabrina asked confused.

"Oh, yeah... We fought before I got here." I say.

"Why didn't you tell me!" Sabrina hits my shoulder.

"I didn't want to tell anyone! Maya just knew something was off with me when I first got here."

"So wait, what happened between you two?" Once Amelia asks me that I tell her and Sabrina everything so they're caught up to what I told Maya. "What happened when he got here?"

"He tried talking to me before Xavier's ceremony but I ignored him. After I congratulated Xavier we talked it out and he apologized. I also apologized for blocking him out so he couldn't contact me. It made him and his wolf very sad and they were worried about me."