Back Home

I woke up in the car with ten minutes left until we finally get to my pack. I'm just looking out the window still laying against Mason.

"Y/n." Why is Xavier mind linking me?

"Xavier, what's up?"

"We just got back five minutes ago and we were discussing where Alpha Mason and his beta should stay."

"Wouldn't they just stay in the pack house? That's where the guest bedrooms are."

"We'll yes, but since your new mates, I doubt he would like sleeping in a different house than you." He makes a good point. But where would they stay in our family house?

"But we don't have any extra rooms in our house."

"We do now. My room is available now that I moved to my new house." Since Xavier is becoming Alpha soon he decided to build his own house so he can start his own family with Maya. He just moved out last month. "The only thing is since that's the only extra room in our house he would have to share it with his beta." Ohhh I get it now.

"I'll ask him which one he prefers." I lift my head up from Masons shoulder so I can face him. "Mason, Xavier is wondering if you would rather stay in the pack house with your own bedroom or in my family house but-"

"Your bedroom is in the family house right?" He interrupts me.

"Yes."

"Then I will stay in the family house too."

"But you didn't here me out. We only have one extra room in our family house so you and Theo will have to share the room." Wouldn't he want his own room?

"I don't care, I want to be in the same place you are." Awe that's sweet.

"Don't I get a say in this? You're a pain to share a room with." Theo butts in.

"No. Focus on driving." Theo rolls his eyes at Mason but doesn't say any more. "Go tell Xavier."

"Ok." I open my mind link back up. "He says he and Theo will share your old bedroom."

"Got it sis. I'll see you when you get home." I close the mind link and I go back to looking out the window. About ten minutes later Theo pulls up to my family house and I see my dad waiting at the entrance of it. We all get out and greet my dad.

"Alpha Mason, I have your and your betas room ready for you. Y/n can show you, she knows where it is."

"Thank you Alpha Derek." Mason and Theo walk back to the car to get their suitcases. I turn to my dad. I couldn't help but ask a question that's been bothering me since I met Mason.

"Do you think I'll be a good Luna?" The second it comes out of my mouth my dad holds my hands and looks at me with determination.

"I have no doubt that you will be the best Luna for them. I had you help Xavier with his Alpha duties and do those obstacle courses so you would be ready in case you would become a Luna."

"It's scary... Leaving..."

"I know sweetie. But think of it as a new adventure with your Mate. And I want you to know that we will always be here at home for you if you ever need anything." I hug my dad.

"Thanks dad."

"Of course. Now go show Alpha Mason and Theo their room ok."

"Ok." Dad kisses my cheek and I walk to where Mason and Theo were talking by their car and grab my suitcase. "If you guys are ready I can show you your room." They nod and followed me into the house. Once I get to Xavier's old room I open the door for them and Theo goes in first and starts to put his stuff away. Mason walks through the doorway but turns back to me.