Luna Ceremony

Today is my Luna Ceremony. I'm at my house getting ready with Lillian and Aunt Harper. Mason is getting dressed at the pack house with Theo and to make sure everything is ready. Right now I'm all dressed and my hair is styled. It's tradition that the Luna must wear white for her ceremony.

 It's tradition that the Luna must wear white for her ceremony

Aunt Harper left the room a minute ago saying she'll be back. Lillian is finishing up doing my makeup.

"There! All done, you look beautiful Y/n." I look in the mirror and look at myself amazed. Lillian did a great job with the makeup. I love it.

"Thank you for doing my hair and makeup Lillian, it came out amazing." I stand up from the chair and hug her.

"You're welcome. I had to make sure you looked perfect for your ceremony!" Just then Aunt Harper comes back in.

"Y/n, I have two people who would like to see you." I look at Aunt Harper confused. She opens the door all the way and Sabrina and Amelia come in.

"Oh my god! Hi!" I run up to them and hug Sabrina and then Amelia. "What are you two doing here?!"

"We came to see your Luna ceremony duh!" Sabrina says.

"Sabrina." I give her a 'seriously' look.

"So Maya told everyone how you had your Luna ceremony this weekend. They were all sad that they couldn't go but there was nothing they could do about it. It's been so busy the past few weeks. I don't have a big part in planning Xavier and Maya's ceremony so I decided to come. Then I asked Amelia if she wanted to join me." That was so sweet of Sabrina to come.

"Amelia, you're not busy being Luna in your pack?" I ask her.

"Well it's always busy being Luna. But when I heard you were having your ceremony I just had to make it! I called Alpha Mason to make sure it was okay if we joined and to keep it a surprise for you." So Mason was in on this too.

"Well I'm just so glad you're both here! Oh! I should introduce you!" I hold Lillian's hand to bring her next to me. "Obviously you already know Aunt Harper, but this is Lillian. She is Mason's beta's mate and my friend. Lillian, this is my sister Sabrina," I point to Sabrina. "And my best friend Amelia." Then I point to Amelia. The three of them say hello to each other. Then Aunt Harper walks up to us.

"Uncle Ryder just mind linked me. We can head to the center of the pack where the ceremony will be held." We all head over there together. Aunt Harper and I split up from the group to go to the back of the outdoor stage. Lillian, Amelia, and Sabrina join the crowd waiting for the ceremony to start. Behind the stage is Uncle Ryder and Mason. Mason's eyes light up when he sees me. He walks up to me as he looks at me up and down. Mason wraps his arms around my waist.

"You look absolutely beautiful baby." He kisses me softly.

"Thank you Mason. I also want to thank you for letting Lillian and Sabrina come."