Our Wolves

Mason and I get on the elevator and he looks at me.

"What floor is your room on?"

"Five. So is the rest of my family." He presses the button and the elevator closes. "What floor are you on?" I asked.

"Six. Right above yours." Our small conversation ends when the elevator reaches the fifth floor.

"Follow me." He follows me to my room and I open the door for us. I go over to my suitcase and open it up to see what I left inside. Then I turn towards Mason and he's just standing in the middle of the room. "Mason, you can sit down on my bed if you want to." I point towards my bed which was closer to the window. He nods and sits down. I get up and go to the bathroom to collect some of my stuff that's in there.

"Do you need any help packing?"

"Not really. I didn't unpack much just the stuff that I used." I look on the floor next to him and notice my pajamas are on the floor. "Actually, can you grab my pajamas on the floor? They're right next to you."

"Ok." I turn around and go back to packing my suitcase back up.

"Are all of your bras this lacy and black? Because that's really sexy." What did he just say?! I turned around and I see him holding my pajamas in one hand and my bra in the other smirking at me. I forget to take my bra off last night when I was changing into my pajamas. So I just tossed it on the floor since I was too lazy to get out of the bed. Then this morning when I was changing I just tossed my pajamas on the floor right on top of it. Not to mention it just had to be one of my lacy ones.

"No they are not!" I immediately stand up and grab my clothes from his hands blushing. "I wore it because I was wearing a black shirt yesterday..." I mumbled as I stuffed it into my suitcase. Although I don't know why I'm explaining myself to him. Sometimes a girl just wants to look and feel pretty even in her underwear. I zip my suitcase up and head towards the door not looking at him. "Let's go." I'm about to open the door when he grabs my hand and interlocks it with mine. He takes his other hand and brings my face up to look at him.

"You get embarrassed easily."

"Well you shouldn't say such perverted things."

"It's not my fault, you bring it out of me."

"Yes it-" He kisses me to shut me up.

"Let's go baby." He keeps our hands interlocked and leave to go to his room. He used his kiss against me, that's so unfair. Once we get to his room I put my suitcase down in the corner. "You can put all of your stuff in the top two drawers in the dresser, I only used the bottom two." Mason says.

"Ok." I start unzipping my suitcase and taking things out.

"I'll gladly help you again, if you'd like." He asks. Oh hell no! I don't need to embarrass myself anymore than I already have today.

"No!" He chuckles at my reaction and walks away into the bathroom. Once I'm done putting all my stuff away he comes back into the room in just a white tank top and black boxers. I can practically see his abs through the tank top. I can't help but stare at him.

"Just go over there and touch his muscles! He won't mind." Arya does not help my thoughts.

"No I won't!" I yelled at her.

"Wolf got your tail baby?" I snap out of yelling at Arya and see Mason smirking at me. I blush realizing he caught me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I grabbed my pajamas and walk past him to go into the bathroom to change. I could hear him laugh as I closed the door. Damn tease. I get changed and walk back out and put my clothes away.