The Truth

"After I brought Mason and Theo to their room I went to my room to start unpacking. That's when a male pack member came into my room and started making sexual innuendos at me. He then pushed me to the wall holding my wrists stopping me from pushing him away. At that point Mason came in and threw him off of me." I can see both of my dad's and Xavier's wolves trying to gain control from them. I can tell my dad is about to explode. "There's umm... More... The same male has been bothering me since I was sixteen." Hearing that finally made my dad snap. He stands up and hits the table letting out the loudest growl I've ever heard from him.

"Which. Male." My dad growls out.

"It was... Umm..." I don't want to say who. I don't know what will happen once I say his name to my dad. What will he do?

"Y/N! NOW!" He yells.

"Aiden." I quickly let out. My dad doesn't wait a second more and leaves the dinning room and we all hear the front door slam closed. Just when I thought I could relax for a moment I make eye contact with Xavier. He almost looks as mad as dad did.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was handling it and-" Xavier interrupts me.

"Bullshit! I'm your big brother! He was harassing you and you didn't go to me!" I can see it in his face that he looks very hurt. I never thought that Xavier would be that upset that I never went to him about it. I didn't want to bother him with how busy he was and now he probably feels like he failed as my brother.

"Xavier, I-"

"I don't want to hear it right now Y/n." Xavier leaves the room. Maya comes over to me and rubs my arm.

"I'll go talk to him." I mouth a 'thank you' and she goes to find where Xavier went.

"Sweetie." I turn my head at hearing my nickname my parents use and see my mom holding her arms out. I go to her and hug her back. "I know you didn't mean to hurt him like that. Xavier just needs to cool off. But you should know that you are more important than the pack. Family is first before being an Alpha." I nod agreeing not saying anything. She's completely right, but I couldn't help but think of the pack before myself. I let go of my mom and that's when Sabrina comes over.

"Please tell me you gave him hell every time he tried a move on you."

"Of course, I've kicked him in the balls at least three times."

"Good." She smiles satisfied with my answer.

"All pack members come to the front of the pack house within five minutes." Did dad just mind link the whole pack? What is he doing?

"You heard your father lets go." My mom says. She walks out with Sabrina. I turn towards Mason and Theo who didn't get the mind link.

"My dad just mind linked the whole pack to go to the front of the pack house within five minutes."

"Let's go then. We don't want to make your dad wait." Mason puts his arm around my waist and the three of us walk to the pack house. I wonder if this is about Aiden? But why is he calling the whole pack to meet up? I guess I'll find out when I get over there. Once we make it their is already most of the pack there. I make it around the crowd and see dad holding Aiden by the neck. I see Aiden's dad come forward through the crowd.

"Alpha Derek! What is the meaning behind this!" I can tell he is trying to hold himself back from disrespecting my dad. I can understand his anger since that is his son that my dad is holding by the neck right now.

"Ask your son what he has done Owen." Owen is Aiden's fathers name. My dad throws Aiden onto the ground and he coughs a little.

"I've done nothing wrong. You have to believe me dad." Ugh! He's such a liar! My dad growls loudly hearing him deny what he has done.