Who's That

I am just about to turn the corner into the second floor living room when I hear two girls talking.

"Did you hear the rumor? Apparently Alpha Mason found his mate."

"What?! That can't be true!"

"It is. He must have found her during that big Alpha meeting. People have seen him walking around the pack with a girl all day. Someone even saw them leave his house together this morning." I sneak my head around the corner and see two girls. One is blonde with long, straight, thin hair. The other has shoulder-length wavy black hair.

"She's probably some bitch trying to steal him from me." The blonde girl says.

"Did she just call us a bitch!" I can feel Arya trying to come out but I hold her back. "Let me out!"

"Arya! We are new here! We can't just go fighting anyone who calls us a bitch."

"Tiffany, I know you thought that he was your mate but your wolf didn't feel anything when you turned 19."

"We'll my wolf is wrong then Jessica. He's mine and I'll go up to his office right now and tell him that." Before Tiffany can leave the living room I step in front of her.

"You won't step one foot in my mates office." She glares at me.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"The bitch that's mated to Mason." Tiffany snickers at me.

"So you're the bitch in heat for my man."

"How. Dare. She. Call. Him. His." I take a step closer to her and glare at her.

"Listen here, Mason is mine. My mate. If I see you try anything, once I become Luna I'll kick your ass out of this pack."

"You don't scare me you Luna wannabe. I've been in his bed before and I'll do it again."

"WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY!" My anger rises and I can't control Arya anymore. She takes control and let's out a loud growl and I can feel myself shake in anger. Arya swings my arm but someone grabs my wrist from behind me. I feel tingles on my wrist. Mason. Arya turns around and I see him looking at me with no reaction on his face.

"Mason!" Tiffany whines. "I was just talking with Jessica and she came over all jealous that I already knew you. Then she was about to hit me!" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! Arya growls again and goes to take a step towards her. Mason spins me around so he's in between us. He puts his hands on my arms to stop Arya from moving.

"Calm down Arya." He whispers. Since when does telling a girl to calm down actually work? I can still feel my body shaking from anger. Mason sighs and turns around to look at Tiffany.

"Tiffany, I heard what you said to Y/n. So you can stop acting all innocent. You deliberately angered her so her wolf would lash out at you."

"But Mason, we were meant to-"

"We weren't meant to be anything. Y/n is my mate and your future Luna. You will treat her with respect." He takes my hand and we get out of the living room. Awe I never grabbed that snack I wanted. Mason brings me to his office. Once he closes the door and Arya immediately start talking.

"Who is she? Why was she insistent that you are hers?" She asks. She let out growl at the last part. I hate that Tiffany said that! He goes to touch my face but Arya backs away. "Tell me." He sighs and leans on his desk.

"I will if you give Y/n control back." Arya grumbles but closes my eyes and gives back control to me. I open them again and look at Mason waiting for him to talk.