The Meeting

As we make our way to the room the meeting will be held I move my hair to my right shoulder so it's hiding my neck where my hickey is. I don't need a bunch of werewolves seeing it, especially my family. We walk in and everyone is casually chatting until it officially starts. One Alpha notices us entering and comes over to us.

"Alpha Mason, it's so good to see you! I didn't get to talk to you yesterday."

"You too Alpha Collin, and I'm sorry but I met my mate yesterday and spent time with her." Mason wraps his arm around my waist when he mentions me. Alpha Collin looks at me and smiles.

"You've found your mate, that's great! It's nice to meet you." He takes his hand out and we shake hands.

"It's nice to meet you too Alpha Collin, I'm Y/n." He looks at me as if trying to figure something out.

"Are you by any chance Alpha Derek's daughter?"

"Yes, I am."

"I knew you looked familiar, I've visited your pack a few times to visit your dad. I bet you will be a good mate to stand next to Alpha Mason."

"Thank you for saying that." I blush at the comment, but can I really be good enough to stand next to Mason as his mate? Before I could overthink on it more someone talked over the people in the room.

"Everyone! The meeting is about to start so let's sit down." Once Alpha Tony said that everyone quieted down and started to find a seat. My dad told me a couple of years ago that the Alpha's decided to make Alpha Tony the leader of these meetings. Mason guides me to a seat and pulls the chair out for me to sit on it. I mouth a 'Thank you" to him and sit down and he sits next to me. I look around and see my parents, Xaiver, and Maya and smile at them.

"Ok, before we get this meeting started I'd like to congratulate Alpha Mason for finding his mate Y/n. I hope they have a great life together." Everyone claps and I she and try not to get embarrassed by all the attention I'm getting. I feel Mason reach for my hand and held it under the table.

"Thank you Alpha Tony and everyone." Says Mason. I nod silently agreeing with him. Alpha Tony then goes on to talk about important topics like rogues and helping out each other's packs and so on. I think we're at of the end of the meeting now or at least I hope so. I am trying to stay focused and not let my mind wander. Suddenly, I feel Mason let go of my hand and move it to be on top of my bare thigh. Ok, ok, don't freak out. He just moved his hand, it's totally normal and not meant to turn you on. He glanced at me and I think he noticed me tense up. So instead of taking his hand off my thigh he moves his hand on my inner thigh starts rubbing it with his thumb. Why did I decided to wear a skirt today?! Oh I know, because I wanted to look nice for the meeting and look where it got me. I'm trying not to get turned on at an important Alpha meeting!

"We can end the meeting here. I'd like to thank everyone for coming and I hope you all have a safe trip back to their packs tomorrow." The second Alpha Tony says that I get up from my chair to get his hand away from my thigh.

"I'm going to go talk to my family." I barely look over at Mason and start walking over to where my family is standing and said hi.

"It was so weird seeing you at this meeting I totally forgot you were going to be here." Xavier says.

"Well she is going to be a Luna now. I couldn't be prouder of you sweetie." Dad says that and hugs me.

"Thanks dad."

"So Y/n, how was your date with Mason?" My mom asks.

"It wasn't a date, we just went out for lunch and I got to know his beta, Theo." I told her but then she looks sad.