Leaving The Hotel

I slowly wake up to a pounding in my head. Ugh, why is someone trying to mind link me in the morning? I opened up the mind link.

"Finally! What took you so long to answer me?"

"I was sleeping Sabrina."

"We'll get up. Check out is at 11 and our parents will show up in our room at 10:30. It's 9:00 right now so if you don't want to get lectured I suggest you get up." She's totally right. I need to be in our room by 10:00 latest so I don't accidentally run into them in the hallway.

"Ok, I'll get up..."

"I'll see you soon." We end the mind link. Wait. Did she say it was morning. I look around and realize that I'm in bed with Mason. Weren't we watching a movie? I must have fallen asleep and he carried me to the bed. Awe that was sweet of him. I look at his peaceful sleeping face. He looks so handsome. I wish I could stay in bed more but I can't. I sigh and move the sheets as I sit up but an arm wraps around me and pulls me back down.

"Where are you going?" He grumbles and damn his morning voice is hot. I ended up with my back against his chest and he puts his head in the crook of my neck.

"I have to pack and go back to my actual room. My family is going to check on Sabrina and I before we have to check out." I try to get up again but he keeps me pressed against his chest.

"Kiss first." I really didn't think he was that serious about a kiss every morning. I turn around in his arms so I'm facing him. I make sure to give him a real kiss this time instead of a peck like yesterday.

"There. Now I have to get ready." I get up and start packing and he does the same. After forty minutes I'm ready and putting on my shoes.

"Y/n, you drove here with your family right?"

"Yep. We took two separate cars since we can't fit everyone in one. I rode with Xavier and Maya."

"I want you to ride with me on the way back." Wait... What? Does that mean I'm going straight to his pack? What about all my stuff? I'm not prepared to say goodbye to my family yet.

"L-like... Like go straight to your pack? I thought I would go home first and properly say goodbye to everyone."

"Of course we will go to your family's pack first baby. I just want you to be with me in my car because I know I wouldn't able to handle a couple of hours away from you." I blush at his confession. But, he's already been away from his pack for four days already. Is it really okay for him to be gone even longer?

"Shouldn't you go back to your pack first? You've been away for four days."

"It's okay, another day won't hurt. I already told my uncle." His uncle? I guess he must be the one who is in charge of the pack while he's gone.

"Ok, I'll go in your car then. I'll just let my family know." He has a satisfied smile.

"I'll meet you in the lobby."

"Ok." He kisses my cheek and then I leave the room with my suitcase. Once I was on the floor my family is on. I peek at the hallway from the elevator to make sure my parents weren't in the hallway. Once I checked I ran to Sabrina and I's room and I went in.

"Hey, good timing! I haven't even seen our parents yet." Sabrina was laying on the bed on her phone and I see all of her stuff packed.

"Good. I'm surprised you're all packed up." She shifts her position on the bed so she's sitting now.

"I woke up early and couldn't fall back asleep. So I packed. Anyways, how did that big meeting go? You went right?" Knowing we were going to talk for a while I sit next to her on the bed.