In The Morning

"Y/n... Baby wake up." Ugh people need to learn to leave me alone in the morning. I groan and snuggle into the warm thing I'm hugging. I hear someone chuckle. "Too cute. However, if your not going to wake up I'll just have to find my own way." I'm slowly falling back asleep so it just sounded like mumbling to me. Suddenly I feel something wet on my neck.

"Aaaaah!" I screamed and woke up to see Mason laughing next to me. What the hell! I touch my neck and it feels wet. "Did you just lick my neck?!"

"It's your own fault, you wouldn't wake up."

"So you thought the best course of action was to lick me?" Who thinks of that?

"Oh I thought of some other things I wanted to do to wake you up. But I decided against it, even though Blaze wanted to." What does that mean- ohhh... I look away before he notices how red my face got.

"I'm going to take a shower." I got up and ran into the bathroom. I took my shower while trying to calm myself down. How can Mason make me so flustered all the time it isn't fair. Once I was done, I wrapped a towel around my body and hair. I was about to leave the bathroom but I stopped when I touched the doorknob. Wait, I totally forgot that I'm in Mason's room and not mine and Sabrina's. What am I going to do? All of my clothes are out there and I'm just in a towel. As much as I would like to I can't just hide in here. I'll even bet that he knows that I forgot to bring clothes in here. I have no choice do I? I open the door slowly and peek my head out. I see him sitting on the edge of the bed on his phone. He heard me open the door and look at me smirking.

"You didn't really think that through did you baby?"

"Shut up. I need to change in here so can we switch places and you can go take a shower?"

"Hmm... I don't know, you left the bed before I got our daily morning kiss from you." What is he talking about?

"Why are saying it like we always do that? Yesterday was our first night sleeping with each other."

"Well, now we have a daily morning kiss you forgot about so I'm not leaving the room until you kiss me." I swear this guy is a child. But at the same time he was thinking dirty things like twenty minutes ago so I don't get it.

"Fine, come over here."

"No, I want you to come over here." You've got to be kidding me. I'm not coming out there in just a towel.

"No way!"

"Then you can just stay stuck in the bathroom." Screw him, I have to think of something.

"Close your eyes then! You said I have to kiss you and that doesn't require eyesight."

"Fine." He closes his eyes and waits for me to come over to him. I walk slowly until I'm in front of him. Wait, I just thought of something.

"And keep your hands to yourself."

"Ok, ok now give me a kiss." I close the gap between us and give him a kiss. I was about to pull away when he puts his hand on my neck and makes the kiss longer. He finally lets my neck go and I break the kiss and slap his shoulder.

"I told you to keep your hands to yourself!"

"Ow! Well the kiss you were giving me was more like a peck and I wanted a real kiss." He rubs his shoulder that I hit and that's when I realized he had his eyes open.

"Hey! Keep your eyes closed!" I immediately put my hands over his eyes so he can't see anymore.

"How am I supposed to walk to the bathroom if I can't see where I'm going?" He laughs. I roll my eyes and grab his hand to make him stand up. I then turn his body towards the bathroom and gave him a small push.